SP Top Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

? Announcement ?

We will be splitting the Top Feedbacks into two separate lists.
Top Activity will feature threads that reach 30+ organic non-spam replies and 500 views OR 50+ voters on that thread's poll.
Top Curated will feature threads chosen either by the community notables or the moderation team.

You can now formally suggest threads or request a review by leaving a reply in this thread using the template below:

GG Cannon I am excited to see you will have more of an active role on this forum now! You've had plenty of great input and I think you will bring a lot of great information forward to the Taleworlds team! If possible could you take another look at the post I made on this thread on April 25th which linked to several other posts about politics and dynastic mechanics? I know you and I discussed this before and I believe we agree that this game would greatly benefit from deeper politcal/dynastic mechanics. Thank you for the work you put in and congrats!

• Thread title: World Map - Position of castles and cities now matters
  • Category: 1.b World map
  • Why should it be featured in this thread: I think that this will make the game more immersive and make certain settlements more important and also balance the factions
  • Brief summary (maximum 100 words): I came up with 2 ideas:
    1) Some settlements block narrow places with their walls and have few exits.
    2) Settlements have area that is unavailable for hostile parties. The area is defied by the militia and garrison size and walls tier.
  • Does it meet Top Activity criteria? No. (I couldn't figure out what is the criteria, apologies if I unintentionally violated something)

• Does it meet Top Activity criteria? No. (I couldn't figure out what is the criteria, apologies if I unintentionally violated something)

You don't need to meet the activity criteria to have your post added, it can still go into the curated section, I'll let Piconi and GG Cannon decide that :smile:

Hello people, I would like to make a small suggestion in regards to mounts;
camels-snow.ngsversion.1397053409113.adapt.1900.1.jpg

There is already a horse called the Pureblood, one of the best mounts in the game so why not have a camel version closest to it in terms of stats? Namely a camel mount that can serve as an alternative with a stat 2nd only to the Pureblood, distinguishable from other camel mounts such as the Husnphree due to it having a thicker dark brown fur similar to the Mammoth.

I am suggesting 2 types of new camels that mirrors the Bactrian Camel and it's shorter feral counterpart; a Mount 2nd only to the Pureblood, and a pack animal variant that is a level above and with more carrying capacity than the Pack Camel. And these two camels can only be acquired in places where there is snow, namely Northeast-East of Calradia.

Also;
Camel Armor

GG Cannon I am excited to see you will have more of an active role on this forum now! You've had plenty of great input and I think you will bring a lot of great information forward to the Taleworlds team! If possible could you take another look at the post I made on this thread on April 25th which linked to several other posts about politics and dynastic mechanics? I know you and I discussed this before and I believe we agree that this game would greatly benefit from deeper politcal/dynastic mechanics. Thank you for the work you put in and congrats!
Thank you! I am extremely excited for having received this role and I did intend to check Marriage, Relations and Dynastic Systems asap as I know some of them even meet the criteria for Top Activity.

I'll read all those you have posted as well to see if I feel some of them might fit the Top Curated as well.

? Notice ?​

Threads added to Top Activity
  • Relationship, Politics, Affinity and Military Alliances. by @GG Cannon
  • Marriageable, Romance, Courtship, and Family: A love-life and progeny overhaul by @MightyMidgit
  • Ransom back your soldiers by @xHDxzero
  • Too big focus on leveling your troops by @Kreu2009

Threads added to Top Curated
  • Nobility Titles & Politics by @JurgenJuggernaut
  • Layered Customizable Scar & War Paint Interface by @GG Cannon
  • deGoucan Scrolls by @GG Cannon
  • Suggestions to make the world feel more alive by @Brandon
  • Way of Life (romance stuff extended) by @CobraPL
  • Distinguish imperial factions by different succession mechanics by @Torngasuk
  • Inspiration for dynasties system by @Morelen
  • Exit to Desktop by @LeChat
  • Party Screen remembers unit positions via a lock option by @Woopzilla
  • Take my denars and Forge! by @Terco_Viejo

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, thanks for listing my thread!

I like the ribbon icon that gets added. I instinctively clicked on it though, thinking it would take me to the relevant thread (but I guessed it would be this thread since I knew of it). Perhaps it could link to post #1 or #2 based on its selection criteria? Maybe something to consider!

Thank you for your hard work!

Hey, thanks for listing my thread!

I like the ribbon icon that gets added. I instinctively clicked on it though, thinking it would take me to the relevant thread (but I guessed it would be this thread since I knew of it). Perhaps it could link to post #1 or #2 based on its selection criteria? Maybe something to consider!

Thank you for your hard work!
An excellent observation, this was the plan at first, but i forgot :mrgreen:
Its fixed now ! Thanks

? Notice ?​

Threads added to Top Curated

Last edited:
Well dang me, are you actually starting to add good suggestion posts without them having been viewed by thousands and replied by hundreds? Glad to see the TW's communication and logical thinking improve a bit.

Well dang me, are you actually starting to add good suggestion posts without them having been viewed by thousands and replied by hundreds? Glad to see the TW's communication and logical thinking improve a bit.

Tone it down on the passive-aggressiveness and the snobby sarcasm, it won't get you far around here.

And directly responding to comments? I see a bright future ahead for Bannerlord.

Let me enlighten you: I'm not a developer, the moderation team is made up of community volunteers, we have nothing to do with the game's development.

I don't see a bright future ahead for you if you keep this up though :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom