SP Top Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

As king and leader of you clan, when cities/castles are conquested, you should always be in the voting together with the other nobles who choose to keep the cities/castle for themselves, for that you are the king.
I have in my game all Calradia conquered and only 4 cities in my possession.

Besides improving mid and late game scenarios (something to strive for), I believe they need to enrich combat gameplay also, for the all the upcoming wars and tourneys we partake.... It would be enough, if :

1) every type of weapon (polearms , twohanded, etc, daggers, unarmed...) has one type of alternative attack (additional button). For example, two handed weapons alternative strike would be elbow strike forward (similar to bash)/ you can use it after missed swing attack + right timing and you cut your animation for forward elbow to opponent or do it on your own first, then strike with two hander faster... Staffs, pikes could have sweeping ability ,,, unarmed have uppercut to use when opponent is blocking with hands, sword and free hand has ability to pull enemy past you, so you can more easily strike them in back or when they try to hid behind shield and wait for you to do something,... daggers can strike while you are sidestepping,... sooo many posibilites.

2) side step/ forward step- lunge : something to get more distance at once to create better angles and to make combat less stationary

3) jump kick and effectivness of kicks and shield bash and blocking heavier weapons with tiny ones : strenght and agility should have bigger role affecting effectivness of these feats (stronger push, knockdown, daze etc, dmg..)... Jump kick would add longer reach to kicks and strenght of kick

4) power attack : preparing to strike+ front or sidestep lunge makes characther attack with all force he has, dealing more dmg, potentially disarming or knocking enemy back (holding shield), but exposing yourself alot more for longer time...

5) way to quickly jump from horse while moving and throw yourself into battle

Other people ask for something a bit too far fetched in their suggestions... well I just ask for book peddlers in Bannerlord / Imperial Academy at Lycaron. The books are for increasing 1 focus point for 20k denars. Study at Academy increasing 1 precious Attribute point ( Intellegence)for 100k denars.. (Discount for empire Citizen/ vassal lol)
Thnks for anybody who read this

Hopefully when other things are delt with and time is allowed. could it be possible to port the other games like warband? with fire and sword etc over to bannerlord? or at least the engine you got running for it so we can see those games remastered in a new light?

Back
Top Bottom