SP Top Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

@GG Cannon, This is not my thread, but it was brought to my attention. I feel it should be added to the curated list.

• Thread title: My formation suggestions: Improved troop control system by @ZavodilaSauklus

• Category: Battles and Sieges

• Why should it be featured in this thread: Gives more troop control on the battlefield enabling more complex tactics.

• Brief summary (maximum 100 words): Add 4 subgroups to each troop type that can be controlled either in unison or separately. Also add commands to switch to different weapon types by command if available (equipped by the the unit).

• Does it meet Top Activity criteria? No, because it is buried deep in the suggestion sub-forums, and hardly anyone looks past the main suggestions page. This is why I am suggesting it here even though it is not my thread.
I've been taking a break due to my mental health and Brazil's current stressful situation and only have visited to read and respond to anything commented to me or on my threads, but I will take a look read it soon, as you requested me directly ^^

• Thread title: Supply and Demand self-balancing economy and how it does work now
  • Category: Economy
  • Why should it be featured in this thread: It addresses the features being changed now and issues persistent for a continuous time with sample changes (mod on nexus) made according to the suggestions.
  • Brief summary (maximum 100 words): In this thread current base economy mechanics are described with a specific ways to improve them without too significant changes (and some more complex changes discussed).
  • Does it meet Top Activity criteria? Nope, 516 views, 13 replies (7 of them by me).

Here are a few more for consideration in the UI category.

This one has already been added to the top curated list: Party Screen needs to remember unit positions via a lock option

However, I think these other two are also important to consider, in the same vein (though they each have a few not-entirely-related suggestions):

[Suggestion] Organizing Troops & Companions

Suggestions : more UI informations and army list management

They are both quite short, so I'll just let them speak for themselves. I hope they'll be considered for relay to the dev team, as I think there are some much-needed improvements being suggested.

(I just considered taking these two posts and combining/elaborating on the relevant suggestions therein, splitting them into distinct, concise suggestions, as is encouraged in the feedback & suggestions guidelines, to make sure the ideas each get the attention they deserve. If a moderator could let me know if that would be helpful, that'd be great. I would give credit to the original posters as well, of course.)

I have a question, do developers read these suggestions and if they do will they do something with them? Is there a point of doing suggestions?

I have a question, do developers read these suggestions and if they do will they do something with them? Is there a point of doing suggestions?

I was wondering the same thing just now. Has a single one of these been implemented even partially or considered for future implementation? Because otherwise we are all kind of wasting our time here.

I was wondering the same thing just now. Has a single one of these been implemented even partially or considered for future implementation? Because otherwise we are all kind of wasting our time here.
They read, here are 2 examples based on my suggestions :
UI. Suggestion:Family Tree,Badges for NPC , Tactical camera like VC and other.
1) We thought about adding a family tree, both in clan screen and the encyclopedia, but in the end, because the player can choose their family members as heirs and start playing as them, the system got too complicated and it got scrapped(using a tree for lord relations but we used it in the unit page because in that context, it's simpler)

2) A hero who is a governor and a merchant(high trade skill I'm assuming) and a vassal and in a settlement would have 4 icons. Personally that's Too many imo and we don't really have that much real estate in other places we show a lord's name(settlement overlay etc.)

3) This relates to other game design elements and it's not just a UI change. Requires changes in the game design and balance(since other AI parties can do the same) Your UI suggestion looks good but it's more related to the game design. I'll relay this idea to the design team.

4-5-8 ) These are doable and I'll bring it up internally.

6) Because of technical reasons, this is not an easy change to implement but I understand your frustration.

7-9) Things like these(typing right away when an input area comes up, being able to use Enter to close query popups etc.) are planned but I don't have an eta.

10) Players can already zoom out the camera both in settings and in game(numpad + and -) keys. I'm guessing you meant you want it to go further.*cough* CombatCameraDistance in BannerlordConfig *cough*

Thank you for your suggestions and taking the time and effort to compile these
along with additional ways to use companions and clan members, including assigning them as formation leaders.
this is from an early access blog
add the ability (clan role) to make a sergeant from the companion in the army and add him to the group, for example, the presence of a sergeant in the army increases the morale of the detachment, if we give the command to independently manage the formations, then the sergeants will pump the appropriate skills (tactics) this is needed for my formation system.So that to completely move away from command and control (if you are a merchant or you have poor tactical and leadership skills) and just watch the battle.
this is from my suggestion

Last edited:
i found a bug in the 1.4.3 beta version. If you create charcoal with the efficiant charcoal maker perk and change to a character witch doesn´t have the perk it stays like he would have the perk.

i have a suggestion: could you include a searchfunction in the enzyclopedia with witch you can search for villages by their production? it would help a lot. thanks

Back
Top Bottom