SP Top Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

This thread is a good one to add too https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...on-about-equipment-of-imperial-troops.405765/ because the 2 final upgrade of imperial infantry of the two tress, uses about the same equipment. They loose javelins and all have spears. I think that in the tress of legionaries you mantain the javelins and the menavliatons with the spear and square shields... looking for a future tortoise formation!! It will be a cool thing to see in the game!! :love:

? Notice ?​

Threads added to Top Activity
  • Mods that should be in the game by default by @TKnight
Threads added to Top Curated
  • Reiksmarshal Suggestions Compilation by @Reiksmarshal
  • Suggestion about equipment of Imperial Troops by @Zariusz
  • Traits for notables by @Sheepify
  • Small changes for authentic bridge, settlement and border placements by @Rhyuus
  • Wealth Management by @Ackdam
  • The world Calradia needs roads by @Yangbang

Last edited:
Let me enlighten you: I'm not a developer, the moderation team is made up of community volunteers, we have nothing to do with the game's development.
Is that to say this thread will go as unnoticed as all the others?

I don't see a bright future ahead for you if you keep this up though :smile:
Threatening a community member solely because you're humor-challenged? Lighten up, friendo.

Is that to say this thread will go as unnoticed as all the others?

Threatening a community member solely because you're humor-challenged? Lighten up, friendo.
Shut up already, you are contributing nothing related to this topic. If anything, you are making the community managers' work more difficult to find any real suggestions from your spam.

Shut up already, you are contributing nothing related to this topic. If anything, you are making the community managers' work more difficult to find any real suggestions from your spam.
You don't know what "spam" means. I'm curious and willing to learn hence I ask. I'm also curious as to what difficulty my two comments caused you in finding the dozens of links to various suggestion threads.

Oh, but I do. Taking potshots at the people who scour the board to compile these suggestions isn't productive, and snarky comments from the sidelines don't even serve to bump the thread since it's pinned. I won't take the shovel out of your hands just yet, but I will suggest you stop digging a hole for yourself.

To answer your question about how much dev attention this thread gets, it's a two-way street. They've expressed their appreciation for the feedback compilation threads, and as such we brought on a couple of volunteers to help curate them. If we thought nothing would come of it then we wouldn't have bothered investing free time into making them.

Inappropriate behavior (continued spam/derailing)
people who scour the board to compile these suggestions
As I see it, the members themselves are directly linking these suggestions right here so that said people don't have to scour the forums for them. A brief glance at recent comments only confirms this. I need hardly say I wouldn't wish to underestimate whatever work it is you're doing otherwise but I feel you've exaggerated the time and effort it takes to copy and paste a link.

...and snarky comments from the sidelines don't even serve to bump the thread since it's pinned. I won't take the shovel out of your hands just yet, but I will suggest you stop digging a hole for yourself.
Still not a spam.
Speaking of snarky comments, you might wanna check-back on that. Humor-challenged-ness could pass as a more specific description than snobbery and I truly believe that it is. Although let's not turn this into "he started it!" argument.
Evidently, handling negativity or what you prefer to call snarkiness is not a standard for forum moderators which is a damned shame as that is quite at odds with the ideal image of a forum moderator I had in mind - if the opinion of a fellow community member is worth of consideration for you.
Even if snarkiness is by some twisted totalitarian logic punishable, I don't see how that is in any way unexpected as things, illogical choices for / of communication for one, from my point of view have been incredibly disappointing and consequently saddening and displeasing, seeing it improve by some measure will expectedly make me say "****ing finally" and that SHOULD be considered acceptable, if not understandable.

To answer your question about how much dev attention this thread gets, it's a two-way street. They've expressed their appreciation for the feedback compilation threads, and as such we brought on a couple of volunteers to help curate them. If we thought nothing would come of it then we wouldn't have bothered investing free time into making them.
And.. that's it? Even you don't know what they're working on, what they'll be working on? A "thanks, man" is all? Still sounds like hoping that something will come of it, and I'm uncertain whether that's satisfactory.

For everyone: I just wrote this suggestion thread with survey, participate if the topic interests you.
Inside there are also the links of threads connected to it.

• category: world map​
  • Why should it be featured in this thread: the ability to move around the map, how you move, where you move and the map itself should be essential strategic elements.Furthermore, this thread can be considered both independently and deeply linked to other logistics threads.​
  • Brief summary (maximum 100 words):increase the strategic nature of a war, enhance the campaign map, increase immersion.​
  • Does it meet Top Activity criteria? Just written, so no.​

Last edited:
  • Thread title: Diplomacy - Screen improvement
  • Category: UI
  • Why should it be featured in this thread: because diplomacy needs huge improvement in its mecanics AND in it's ease of underdstanding. Having a better UI is important for players to understand what's happen in the world. This game needs "tools" to be more strategic and this suggestion (even if everything is not possible - thinking of the map) regroup all the usefull informations in only 1 window.
  • Brief summary (maximum 100 words): suggestion to improve the diplomacy screen
  • Does it meet Top Activity criteria? I don't think.
We can talk about it if you need more details. That was just a "beta" suggestion. I hoped more answers to talk about it and to improve it but as many UI suggestions, it falled in the deep of the forum :roll:

Last edited:
Detailed explanation on how it will make the game better in the thread.

Last edited:
  • Thread title: Tools to balance food and prosperity. Detailed suggestions for food shortages.
  • Category: Campaign 1.b Economy
  • Why should it be featured in this thread: Briefly. Solves problems, makes the game better: The main problem is food shortages, which has negative effect on prosperity and vice versa, which leads to other different problems, because everything is interconnected in the game. But high prosperity is not the only thing, which can lead to food shortage, you shouldn't forget about bandits and enemy raiders, who have bad effect on villages, which also leads to food shortage. It may be even a game breaking problem, especially at late stages of the game.
  • Brief summary (maximum 100 words): OR/AND - Choose priorities between food and prosperity. Make stocks much bigger. Let the player buy food and manually stock it in a fief. Martial law. Add manhunters and patrols.
  • Does it meet Top Activity criteria? Views - 848, Replies - 19
Very detailed explanation on every part of the suggestion and on how it will make the game better in the thread.

Last edited:
  • Thread title: Suggestions. Maths and Winter attrition for balance. Detailed explanation
  • Category: Campaign 1.e World Map
  • Why should it be featured in this thread: Briefly. Solves problems, makes the game better: Right now Sturgia always has 80% penalty out of 100% possible because of snow. But in winter practically everyone else have 100%, except for Aserai (desert), who never have any penalty. Still 75% of the year everyone, except for Sturgians have 0% penalty! The lower the number - the better. So let's see how unfair it is: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter.
    Sturgia = 80+80+80+80=320% penalty in summary
    Aserai = 0+0+0+0=0%
    Everyone else = 0+0+0+100=100%
  • Brief summary (maximum 100 words): Balance North and South (which are unbalanced now) by adding Winter and Desert Attrition.
  • Does it meet Top Activity criteria? Views - 309 , Replies - 18
Very detailed explanation on every part of the suggestion and on how it will make the game better in the thread.

Last edited:
Thanks for your suggestions and feedback! This topic was forwarded to the developers and designers before. They are checking it and we all are thankful for your contributions!

• Thread title: "War goals" needed..
  • Category: Campaign 1.e World Map
  • Why should it be featured in this thread: Currently wars behave randomly, in this thread there are good points and ideas how to improve on it.
  • Brief summary (maximum 100 words): Going to a war needs a reason and consequences, currently AI behaves randomly when declaring wars.
  • Does it meet Top Activity criteria? Replies: 2 Views: 36 Posted recently

• Thread title: [TOP]: Improvements to the system in the game: POLICY
  • Category: Campaign
  • Why should it be featured in this thread: My topic suggests policy development. Everything is written, even an example is given. I proposed a unique development in this regard and as for me successful
  • Brief summary (maximum 100 words): I wrote a topic where there is an interesting idea about the "Player's career" and politics in general. He described the problem that is in the game and tried to do it all briefly, but understandably for everyone
  • Does it meet Top Activity criteria? Not really, but I would like to know the opinion of people and the opinion of responsible people

Last edited:
  • Thread title: [SUGGESTION] Recruitment system rework for stronger AI armies and more expensive armies
  • Category: Campaign 1.c Player, NPCs & Troops
  • Why should it be featured in this thread: My suggestion is about new recruitment system that will affect the gameplay and NPC's parties.
  • Brief summary (maximum 100 words): My suggestion is to recruit not a single troop but small groups with one elite troop and few regular. This must prevent too weak parties. It is an old thread that had been posted minutes before a new patch that claimed to make lords now have strong parties. I think this is still relevant (the thread is exactly a month old at the moment) because I keep encountering lords with mainly recruits and almost none good troops (1.4.1, new game)
  • Does it meet Top Activity criteria? No; Only 100 views on moment of posting here and no comments.

Last edited:
@GG Cannon, This is not my thread, but it was brought to my attention. I feel it should be added to the curated list.

• Thread title: My formation suggestions: Improved troop control system by @ZavodilaSauklus

• Category: Battles and Sieges

• Why should it be featured in this thread: Gives more troop control on the battlefield enabling more complex tactics.

• Brief summary (maximum 100 words): Add 4 subgroups to each troop type that can be controlled either in unison or separately. Also add commands to switch to different weapon types by command if available (equipped by the the unit).

• Does it meet Top Activity criteria? No, because it is buried deep in the suggestion sub-forums, and hardly anyone looks past the main suggestions page. This is why I am suggesting it here even though it is not my thread.

Back
Top Bottom