SP Top Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

If possible, @Count Delinard, I'd sincerely love for my post on International Relations, Clan affinity, Personal Affinity, the possibility of other small clans creating new kingdoms of their own and military alliances to be added, if you find it worthy.
I truly believe it could add a whole new level of depth to the game and I would very much like for other users to take a look, vote and possibly leave a comment, if possible, instead of it disappearing within a sea of new posts.
Though I'm already very happy that my post on Smithies: Possible improvements already has been added to the list and feel extremely honored about that ?

Last edited:
I think a troop sorting option would be a great quality of life fix (sort by type, rank, race etc).

My other suggestion would be to add a perk under leadership that allows when dismissing troops to instead change them to masterless men and give them 1 command to execute, ex: garrison here. A great number of them would desert but nothing is more frustrating than finally having a surplus of troops after winning a battle but to not be able to keep most.

Will all posts be reviewed when threads are added here or just the OP? The unfortunate truth is that many if not the majority of good ideas a buried or never get traction, while controversial, or clickbait posts and generally low quality threads seem to receive many replies. If I people can add feedback and ideas to existing promoted threads maybe that’s fine.

As global moderator you could curate what threads are posted here? By deciding unique or quality suggestions with some traction rather than any that have the most, I think you’d compile more quality feedback.

There is a very good compilation for mod ideas here including many quality of life features that should be implemented into the base game.

Suggestion: You could add the "ambush" feature in the camps, leaving the troops on hold for when an Lord Enemy or Bandit passes by, the "ambush" option appears leading to the battlefield

Back
Top Bottom