SP - General [SP mostly m.b. expanded to MP] Forum organiztion and ideas generation increase

Users who are viewing this thread

armovir2009

Regular
Hello devs, hello forum comrades! Travelling through threads and sections of the board I came up with some thoughts:

Support section

For now it’s 131 pages containing ~ 20 threads of bugs. Idk if the developers and admins are comfortable in searching new, untreated issues, but I see variety of duplicated, tripled and so on threads with the same, connected or even already known bugs and problems. Some threads and problems may go to the very bottom of the forum and probably never seen or forgotten.
What I suggest. Sum up threads with particular crash problem, balance issue and etc. in one sticky megathread, and insist users to READ the thread before posting out a new issue if there is totally nothing common with the older one.

Next thing is uncertainty if that a bug, or that’s a non-implemented feature. What I mean, I won’t say about the others, but I still don’t know whether some of the perks are not in the game at all, and that’s not a bug, or it’s intended to work and that’s a bug worth posting to.

Give us some directions (to those willing to help testing) what is ok for now, and what will you prefer to see our feedback first.
Suggestion section
What do you feel about even more interaction? You can see, what the players are up to, but what about you, developers? How about if I say that hundreds of forumers could come up with ideas in the particular things that you accentuate them to think about! Active users may concentrate on various creative fields like different quests, dialogs, NPC interactions, story text lines and more if only you ask. Furthermore, you could make stiky threads, where players could read and combine their suggestions and ideas for example: “Companions life stories and related skills and traits profiles”.

Thanks to those finished reading this welter to the end) I hope, we will pull our strength together and make this diamond the first of 10 games of the year when it comes to release!

Back
Top Bottom