South Korean Customs Seize Ground up Babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Deserath

Sergeant Knight
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/south-korea-finds-smuggled-capsules-contain-human-flesh/story-e6frfku0-1226349216908

This is probably one of the more disturbing headlines I've seen.

Apparently no illness's reported from ingesting the capsules but how many people are going to Admit to doing that? Or maybe they don't have as much of a stigma towards it as we do.

I'm Suddenly reminded of the South park Episode where Christopher Reeves is eating Fetuses and getting stronger.

Finally, a commercial use for aborted fetuses that uses the whole baby, instead of just the stem cells! But I'm sure wasteful Americans will continue to use only the cells and discard the rest.

The capsules were made in northeastern China from dead babies whose bodies were chopped into small pieces and dried on stoves before being turned into powder, a statement from the Korea Customs Service

One of the most disturbing paragraphs I've read so far.

Being healthy, apparently, since they contained super-bacteria. Someone was bound to get sick eventually, even if they haven't yet.

Legolan said:
Should let it through, and track its to the buyers........sick son of *****s....
Dont know if you could track it to the buyers in a sketchy place like north eastern China haha

Legolan said:
Should let it through, and track its to the buyers........sick son of *****s....

Woah, lets not bash it before we try it. That's the main issue with the western world, never willing to try something new.

Back
Top Bottom