South American Servers

Users who are viewing this thread

YOU CANT LEAVE PIXELISADO THE BEAST INTERNATIONAL FAMOUS PLAYER OFF OF YOUR GAME, LIKE THINK A MINUTE ABOUT IT, FIRST SOUTH AMERICAN WARBAND YOUTUBER AND YOU LET HIM O U T O F Y O U R G A M E??? LIKE WTF BRO WTF TROLLING

Hello,

We are currently looking into various server provider alternatives and will set up some South American servers as soon as possible.

I would suggest brasilian ones since they're probably the cheapest and best servers around here, they work for almost everyone in South America with a decent ping (Below 60ms).

Inappropriate language
Thanks for the quick answer armagan, im sorry for Chuleta's language this is how argentinians comunicate
Jajajaja comparaba politicos corruptos con desarrolladores de juegos indie, dale segui siendo un enfermito

De donde sos vos capo? primero hablas del lenguaje de otra persona y despues decis enfermito. Me das risa y lastima. Anda a devolver el juego despues de abrirlo... patetico-

Google translate: Where do we come from? first speech of another person and diseased decision. Make me laugh and lament. You are returning the game after opening ... pathetic-

Once again, this is an English board. Type in English or you'll be warned.
Why do you only delete offensive posts that contain opinions dissenting with Taleworld's decision not to host south american servers but keep the offensive ones that are supportive of the company?

Hello,

We are currently looking into various server provider alternatives and will set up some South American servers as soon as possible.

We know that we have a lot of community members from South America and I believe we do intend to offer official servers there at some point in the future. However, it won't be during the beta, and possibly not for the start of EA.

"As soon as possible"

De donde sos vos capo? primero hablas del lenguaje de otra persona y despues decis enfermito. Me das risa y lastima. Anda a devolver el juego despues de abrirlo... patetico-

Google translate: Where do we come from? first speech of another person and diseased decision. Make me laugh and lament. You are returning the game after opening ... pathetic-
I apologized for the language towards the developer, I'm going to speak however I want towards a xenophobic niño rata. I'm supporting this game, I dont have any reason to return the game lmao.
"As soon as possible"
How does exactly one cancels the other?

right now multiplayer is just not playable, combat feels junky, far from precise.

Sao Paulo is by far the best spot to install the server, please do it quickly

We need a server, there is a good playerbase here, multiplayer is pretty unplayable and it's just inadmisible to pay a full price when all the features are not working properly, I bought it thinking that there would be servers and this was an unpleaseant surprise.

We need a server, there is a good playerbase here, multiplayer is pretty unplayable and it's just inadmisible to pay a full price when all the features are not working properly, I bought it thinking that there would be servers and this was an unpleaseant surprise.
It's early access, this sort of thing is exactly the reason early access exists

Thanks Armagan. I will be looking forward to SA servers.
They should be cheaper than in any other part of the world right now.
As for location, center of Brasil should be good enough for all SA. Thats a medium point from Venezuela to Tierra del Fuego, Argentina.
Mexicans and other center-America should use USA servers i think.

Back
Top Bottom