South American Servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

We are currently looking into various server provider alternatives and will set up some South American servers as soon as possible.

Ho boy, this has been a hell of a long time for "as soon as possible". I don't even belong to the group of players who are being locked out of the game because of this issue and I feel mad for them. I hate playing the game with small ping spikes for 5 minutes, nevermind that being my only option to play the game with 200 ping.

Ho boy, this has been a hell of a long time for "as soon as possible". I don't even belong to the group of players who are being locked out of the game because of this issue and I feel mad for them. I hate playing the game with small ping spikes for 5 minutes, nevermind that being my only option to play the game with 200 ping.
Not just SA either, here in OCE we are not able to participate as well. Community still playing warband instead.

Ty, it's literally unplayable. I've played whole first month of the BLord with 190ms, I uninstalled it after that, don't want to lose my hair, at least until we have own servers.

Hello,

We are currently looking into various server provider alternatives and will set up some South American servers as soon as possible.
Armagan posted this (checks date) 2 years ago.

I'm not even a South American MP player but this is nuts, and sums up how things are going at Taleworlds at the moment in the whole game, both in SP and MP.

It should be easy for a company of 100 employees that made millions of dollars off Bannerlord to complete seemingly simple things like providing South American servers, or fixing the many issues with SP that have been around since launch.

Instead, it has taken two years.

What's going on inside Taleworlds?

Y la cuestión es que ahora lo resuelvan, pero como ya dije, ya resolvieron el post, ya están trabajando en eso no se que esperas que sea instantaneo espera que armagan es un mago y hace aparecer servers con un chasquido pelotudo
Hay servers ya?

AFAIK No, feeling sorry for you guys, maybe you will get SA server on release because they want to serve console crowd. But maybe it helps to know that they killed MP everywhere else too, so now none can play!
That’s sad… I find no joy in other players disgrace’s, but I get what you mean. I played Warband for years and I really liked what they did in bannerlord, it’s a shame to throw to the void all the work, just for greed or whatever reason they have for not hosting SA servers.

Cya guys!

No doubt they will add the servers now with the console release, yeah. This would be outrageous if I was not that used to take s*** from Taleworlds.

Hello,

Hi

Armagan South American players are paying for a server themselves. You promised us in EA a server and now YOUR players are paying for it.

We had a community manager in Argentina paying himself, from Europe (he didn't even played the game), to host a server over the entire Warband run. A single man can pay for servers but a company just forgets about an entire community.

Hi

Armagan South American players are paying for a server themselves. You promised us in EA a server and now YOUR players are paying for it.

We had a community manager in Argentina paying himself, from Europe (he didn't even played the game), to host a server over the entire Warband run. A single man can pay for servers but a company just forgets about an entire community.
Does anyone know armagans email? Since he doesn't actually come here anymore I don't reckon.

Does anyone know armagans email? Since he doesn't actually come here anymore I don't reckon.
No, and neither I think anyone should email him. I think there's a difference between fairly asking for fair treatment and sending people personal emails. I do believe not answering its own community it's a complete disrespect from Taleworlds but starting sending emails it's just too much.

No, and neither I think anyone should email him. I think there's a difference between fairly asking for fair treatment and sending people personal emails. I do believe not answering its own community it's a complete disrespect from Taleworlds but starting sending emails it's just too much.
Well it's not going to kill him to read an email. He said he'd do something and he hasn't done it - that's bad, we both agree. Apparently he's either ignoring the problem, or he has forgotten and nobody in the PR team has reminded him about it. Either way, that deserves reading a politely worded reminder email.

Back
Top Bottom