South American Player Ratings

Users who are viewing this thread

Bunny Yesterday you got killed many times by someone that is not even in this Ranking LoL.
(i mean no harm, just saying).

unknown.png

unknown.png

sorry for being disrespectfull, I was trying to have fun
I mean, i don't think you were trying to offend us in any way, the fact is that this is a competition league and you should not play at 50% just because you think the other Team is not worth it. We actually are playing this for fun because we have no real chance of achieve anything important in this league, but aside of that, also try to give the best of us.

Hello, good afternoon dear HC_Douba. To clarify: this is a list of the players that he COULD see in the game, I think you need to have more reading comprehension. It is true one thing; Sebadass is now returning to the game after much inactivity and he has already shown that he maintains the level of gameplay both individually and collectively (I must clarify that he is always in the "CB Training").
I don't understand where you got it from that I was an inactive player since my return is much earlier than my clan in general. Maybe you haven't heard that lately I enter as "CB_nacho". At some point I am surprised to appear and have a rating of 80 but I also understand that in WBMM it is not only about making frags, I completely assume the role of Spearman in my clan and it is another gameplay different from the one that perhaps you know.
I find it disrespectful to speak from ignorance. Cheers

- Orion

P.s: Sarto, Sebadass, Lordaugus and Lupso are from Uruguay, not Argentina
Orion, we both know that Sebadass did not maintain his level, and although I was wrong to say "they are inactive" and not "they were very inactive", having started playing a little more these last weeks does not necessarily make you an active user (examples of those that we can consider active are Apolo, Sarto, IDS, among others). Finally, it has nothing to do with you being rated 80 because you are a spearman, you can see example players like Chimpa, Pixelisado (who plays the spearman in most games), Pichurin if you want.

Orion, we both know that Sebadass did not maintain his level, and although I was wrong to say "they are inactive" and not "they were very inactive", having started playing a little more these last weeks does not necessarily make you an active user (examples of those that we can consider active are Apolo, Sarto, IDS, among others). Finally, it has nothing to do with you being rated 80 because you are a spearman, you can see example players like Chimpa, Pixelisado (who plays the spearman in most games), Pichurin if you want.

Also me, all my inf gameplay this past year has been with a spear in hand.

Hello, good afternoon dear HC_Douba. To clarify: this is a list of the players that he COULD see in the game, I think you need to have more reading comprehension. It is true one thing; Sebadass is now returning to the game after much inactivity and he has already shown that he maintains the level of gameplay both individually and collectively (I must clarify that he is always in the "CB Training").
I don't understand where you got it from that I was an inactive player since my return is much earlier than my clan in general. Maybe you haven't heard that lately I enter as "CB_nacho". At some point I am surprised to appear and have a rating of 80 but I also understand that in WBMM it is not only about making frags, I completely assume the role of Spearman in my clan and it is another gameplay different from the one that perhaps you know.
I find it disrespectful to speak from ignorance. Cheers

- Orion

P.s: Sarto, Sebadass, Lordaugus and Lupso are from Uruguay, not Argentina

you and sebadass were really good in 2016, doing double hit spam like crazy with fastest speed XDDD

Maaan i have all respect for my bro cow and i maybe digging my own grave here but i dont think he is a 100 right now neither do coni. i think with bunny and guderian at the top is fine
bunny is just a lucky guy that don't fear to be killed on a war

he just randomly couches because he has nothing to lose
on the other hand I can't do that, because if I do one mistake, people get used to say "Guderian TOP 1 SA CAB?"
I just need to play perfectly all the time, because I care about ranking and all this kind of ****

Since I presume any EU and NA people looking at this thread are unfamiliar with what's going on in the tournament right now, I decided to make a post about what's going on so far:

Due to an uneven number of teams (11), one team doesn't play a match each week.

Week 1 results:
CB 20 - 2 Hood
GF 20 - 2 Sigmar
CNX 20 - 6 VxE
Fenox 16 - 14 Eclipse
Jorrvas 20 - 3 AoS

Week 2 results:
Eclipse 20 - 4 AoS
Fenox 19 - 9 VxE
CNX 20 - 2 Sigmar
GF 20 - 8 CB
Caripelas 20 - 2 Hood

KOaLP9a.png

As you can see from those positions, I am lacking a significant number of players from some teams, even from some strong teams like Caripelas and Eclipse.

Although I'm definitely biased, I think the current team strengths split like this:

Tier 1
GF
CNX

Tier 2
Fenox
Caripelas
Eclipse

Tier 3
CB
VxE

Tier 4
Jorrvas

Tier 5
Hood
AoS
Sigmar

Since I presume any EU and NA people looking at this thread are unfamiliar with what's going on in the tournament right now, I decided to make a post about what's going on so far:

Due to an uneven number of teams (11), one team doesn't play a match each week.

Week 1 results:
CB 20 - 2 Hood
GF 20 - 2 Sigmar
CNX 20 - 6 VxE
Fenox 16 - 14 Eclipse
Jorrvas 20 - 3 AoS

Week 2 results:
Eclipse 20 - 4 AoS
Fenox 19 - 9 VxE
CNX 20 - 2 Sigmar
GF 20 - 8 CB
Caripelas 20 - 2 Hood

KOaLP9a.png

As you can see from those positions, I am lacking a significant number of players from some teams, even from some strong teams like Caripelas and Eclipse.

Although I'm definitely biased, I think the current team strengths split like this:

Tier 1
GF
CNX

Tier 2
Fenox
Caripelas
Eclipse

Tier 3
CB
VxE

Tier 4
Jorrvas