South American Player Ratings

Users who are viewing this thread

sigi1 said:
Shemaforash said:
SirHugoDePayns said:
Firunien said:
Gibby why put yourself on SA list ?  :iamamoron:

Jofes catched my eye playing against him, didnt really remember the others by name, but they were on a much higher level than i expected :smile:

ps.: way better then my first encounter with NA...their archers didnt even have shields  :party:  :twisted:

The South American style tends more to aggressiveness and less to passivity.
Probably that's why archers never worried about using shields, but about having better mobility and / or positioning. In addition, the standard was 10vs10, so the archer was not required much as an infant.

iu

relax shema. ik you played 12 hours a day back in the day but this is a scene in its infancy. This is literally their first tournament where they adapted the usual native tournament standards. Mocking them provides nothing. This goes to all you other eus that have a superiority complex too.
:!: :!: :!: ty for being serious and understanding us Sigi ∧∧

Fietta said:
Interesting, even though much better than Robertas lists, how can you justify rating any players after not playing against them in a tournament and only playing like 5 - 10 scrims?

<Unnecessary, don't you think?>

Also <I like to respond to bait>. No offense but they lose to me in fights with 191 ping on my ****ty laptop that barely runs the game and I am potentially the worst player in NA at the moment.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Fietta said:
Interesting, even though much better than Robertas lists, how can you justify rating any players after not playing against them in a tournament and only playing like 5 - 10 scrims?

You're literally a retard lmao.

Also South American players are garbage, they would lose to PoN. No offense but they lose to me in fights with 191 ping on my ****ty laptop that barely runs the game and I am potentially the worst player in NA at the moment.
Atleast their region is alive :razz:

LaPache said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Fietta said:

You're literally a retard lmao.

Also South American players are garbage, they would lose to PoN. No offense but they lose to me in fights with 191 ping on my ****ty laptop that barely runs the game and I am potentially the worst player in NA at the moment.
Atleast their region is alive :razz:

America going to the NC finals baby  :fruity: Poles are losing 12-0

Alyss said:
Fietta said:

I have played in SA for 5 months and this list is accurate
you also have terrible judgement of skill. i know you don’t have to be a chef to be able to tell if the foods good but you’re just bad at every class

hëat said:
Alyss said:
Fietta said:

I have played in SA for 5 months and this list is accurate
you also have terrible judgement of skill. i know you don’t have to be a chef to be able to tell if the foods good but you’re just bad at every class
solid reference

Why im in the tier A and not S- or A+ ??
The wars in SA scene were 12v12, 15v15, 20vs20. ARG vs BR 50 players in total and backups in spect. The competitive warband is a new paradigm for us.
Asta la prodzima

Given that there's a new tournament going on and another one lined up for afterwards, and given that there's some pretty intense competition at the top level in SA right now, I thought it would be appropriate to update my list with the current state of the scene. As always, there are lots of players missing because I can only accurately rate those I frequently play against. This means there are a large number of players from some teams but few from others. Hopefully I can update it with the missing players as the tournament goes on.

I find offensive not having 100 on everything since I can play every role perfectly like a god.

Sarcasm aside, there are some controversial people rated below or above having into account their actual skill on my opinion :eek:

Back
Top Bottom