South American Player Ratings

Users who are viewing this thread

Bxnny said:
Here's our very own list, based on their performance in team v team matches. We are using tiers instead of point rating, keeping in mind, players in the same tier tend to perform equally.
Keep in mind this is based on the average opinion of all ARG 3 players about the players listed below. Also, it's all the active players on the community that played matches agaisnt us or with us.

Infantry

Tier S+: Lixtix
Tier S: Sarto - Choco - Prego
Tier A+: Ra-X - Madara - Thorygg - Revel
Tier A: Unn - Bunny - Das - Pichu - Kisuel
Tier A-: Gohhan - Loki - Payns
Tier B+: Douba - Martineche7
Tier B: Pixel - Cyra - Magnus - Marotzki - Rastaman - Quimera - Burro - Bor - Argneir - Autocrata
Tier B-: Wisek - Blacker_F20 - Flaco - Athis - Lore - Mary - Orion - GizaXaar - Aku - Durito
Tier C+: CakotaFanning - Cheloski - Jaeger
Tier C: Lucaso - Mariguano - Copeh - Vorstag - EsttebaN - Kobold
Tier C-: Darber - DeReKa - Kdabra  - Lampone - Langs
Tier D: IDS - Larzuk - Lord - Luckso - Dominik - Kaiser - Vaje - TheBlaz - TomasPasha

Rangers

Tier S: Aslaug - Niko - Lucaz
Tier A+: MasenkoO - Jeff - Gohhan
Tier A: Bunny - Unn - Marotzki - Assasin
Tier A-: Limon
Tier B+: Quimera - zEkO
Tier B: Punisher - Wolf - Aku - Califa
Tier B-: Burro - Loki
Tier C: Jaeger
Tier C-: Durito

Cavalry

Tier S: Cow - Conilove - Jofes
Tier A+: Floki
Tier A: Heman - Lordaugus - Kouler
Tier B+: Pacman - Radamant - Salahadin
Tier B: Durito - Fronsis
Tier B-: Chancha - Cyra
Tier C+: Xtridex - Barbeta - TyraelBR
Tier C: Copeh - Hedenski
Tier C-: Xpartan - Sukhoy - Temuyin
Tier D: Hatsune

where am I?

Gibby Jr said:
South American Player Ratings
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png

Infantry
AR.png
100 Lixtix
AR.png
98 Ra-X
AR.png
97 Sarto
BR.png
96 Madara
AR.png
95 Pichurin

AR.png
94 Thorygg
AR.png
93 Payns
BR.png
92 Magnus
AR.png
92 Bunny
BR.png
91 Marotzki
FR.png
91 Alyss
BR.png
90 Wisek
AR.png
89 ChocoTorta
AR.png
88 Radamant

AR.png
87 Pixelisado
BR.png
86 Tyrael

Rangers
AR.png
100 Aslaug
AR.png
99 Nikolai
AR.png
98 LucaZ
FR.png
98 Alyss
AR.png
97 Jeff
AR.png
95 Wichi

AR.png
93 Bunny
AR.png
92 Punisher
BR.png
91 Marotzki
AR.png
90 Quimera
BR.png
88 Wolf

Cavalry
AR.png
100 ConiLove
AR.png
99 Jofes
AR.png
97 HEMANSILLO
US.png
96 Cow
BR.png
92 Kouler

AR.png
91 Pacman
GB.png
88 Gibby
BR.png
86 Tyrael
AR.png
85 Durito
AR.png
84 Xtridex

AR.png
83 Radamant
AR.png
82 Floki
AR.png
82 Havok
BR.png
79 Guderian
AR.png
78 Barbeta

Having recently started playing in South America I thought some EU/NA players might find it interesting to learn a bit about their scene in the way we all love best - lists. I've only played a few scrims so far, so lots of players are missing from the list, but I'll continue to update it as I play against different players and learn more about them. Don't know how accurate this is, I spoke to a few different players from different teams about how they'd rate players, but to be honest it seems like there isn't really a consensus in South America about the skill of different players.

u need to rate me higher m8

my skills as cavalry are growing very fast

Gibby why put yourself on SA list ?  :iamamoron:

Jofes catched my eye playing against him, didnt really remember the others by name, but they were on a much higher level than i expected :smile:

ps.: way better then my first encounter with NA...their archers didnt even have shields  :party:  :twisted:

Firunien said:

Jofes catched my eye playing against him, didnt really remember the others by name, but they were on a much higher level than i expected :smile:

ps.: way better then my first encounter with NA...their archers didnt even have shields  :party:  :twisted:

The South American style tends more to aggressiveness and less to passivity.
Probably that's why archers never worried about using shields, but about having better mobility and / or positioning. In addition, the standard was 10vs10, so the archer was not required much as an infant.

SirHugoDePayns said:
Firunien said:

Probably that's why archers never worried about using shields, but about having better mobility and / or positioning. In addition, the standard was 10vs10, so the archer was not required much as an infant.

iu

SirHugoDePayns said:
Firunien said:

OK im feeling thank you because i arent know of this details

Bxnny said:
Here's our very own list, based on their performance in team v team matches. We are using tiers instead of point rating, keeping in mind, players in the same tier tend to perform equally.
Keep in mind this is based on the average opinion of all ARG 3 players about the players listed below. Also, it's all the active players on the community that played matches agaisnt us or with us.

SNIP

That's better, a list created by their own community. Since most people here don't know the SA scene, do you have any videos of past tournament scrims or clan matches? I sincerely apologise for some EU players being passive aggressive in this thread. I'm awfully curious as to how each continent's format differs to each other. I also know that previously EU adopted the 10 v 10 format and it's still used by CN and apparently SA.

Firunien said:

Shield drops are cheating.  :grin:

Unfortunately, I must inform you that these lists were assembled based on * the personal vision of some players * not of the specific community. There are too many characters that have imaginary positions regarding their ability, others that have been absent on servers for years and characters that for unknown reasons have not added.

I leave a video of the cup between ARG and UGY clans last year:
By Clan Eclipse

BaronAOD said:
Unfortunately, I must inform you that these lists were assembled based on * the personal vision of some players * not of the specific community. There are too many characters that have imaginary positions regarding their ability, others that have been absent on servers for years and characters that for unknown reasons have not added.

By Ra-x

Do you actually play competitive matches on a maze map? Maze map, no shields for archers im starting to think I was giving NA a hard time for nothing... Atleast you have players I guess....

BaronAOD said:

By Clan Eclipse
cringe moment  :party: :party: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :roll: :roll:

BaronAOD said:

This is what ashames me of our own scene.

That's why some of the players on my list are a lot higher than others, because they know how to play the current meta, not getting stuck in the old 10v10 or 12v12 format in trash maps (Like maze and random plains on a final, lmao).

Not only that but, it's the current vision of all the players in SA by ARG 3, which in my opinion and also proved by statistics is the best team Argentina has ever had. If your opinion is not the same, I guess you can make your own list :grin:

Another thing that I noted, is that you have Masenko two times on your list. Masenko and Wichi are the same.

Apollo~ said:
Do you actually play competitive matches on a maze map? Maze map, no shields for archers im starting to think I was giving NA a hard time for nothing... Atleast you have players I guess....

Imagine playing years with maze in the "competitive map pool" LMAO xdd btw, we never had a map pool, each team would pick the map they wanted, it was bs ... Imagine playing bo5 maps in a final, with 5 minutes rounds. Thats why I've never played with shields. Fortunately, we gonna use your rules now

Shemaforash said:
SirHugoDePayns said:
Firunien said:

iu

relax shema. ik you played 12 hours a day back in the day but this is a scene in its infancy. This is literally their first tournament where they adapted the usual native tournament standards. Mocking them provides nothing. This goes to all you other eus that have a superiority complex too.

sigi1 said:

I have the upmost respect for them doing their own things and trying to change their meta to the one we all use. I just find humour in some of the things, I've spoke with a bunch of players from south america they are really nice tbh. No ego here just mindless jokes and interest, I think Shema is the same.

Back
Top Bottom