• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

South American Player Ratings

Users who are viewing this thread

Bxnny

Veteran
I find offensive not having 100 on everything since I can play every role perfectly like a god.

Sarcasm aside, there are some controversial people rated below or above having into account their actual skill on my opinion :eek:

Gibby Jr

Marquis
I find offensive not having 100 on everything since I can play every role perfectly like a god.

Sarcasm aside, there are some controversial people rated below or above having into account their actual skill on my opinion :eek:

i am open to suggestions :smile:

Pixelisado

Veteran
Cyra is CaraDeRata, Aslaug is LarvaDeValkyria, they both play for caripelas, Quimera is [E]Gonza and you should also check Assassin :smile:

Bxnny

Veteran
Cyra is CaraDeRata, Aslaug is LarvaDeValkyria, they both play for caripelas, Quimera is [E]Gonza and you should also check Assassin :smile:
Also Aku isn't playing for a team atm and won't probably play the league, Jofes doesn't play the game anymore but he's on the roster of CB as an alternate player.
You should re-check the top of infantries from 94 down.
And Conilove in my opinion has kinda dropped his performance these days with our scene evolving its meta.

Edit: You're also missing some players from some other teams, like MattFire (Also named Artorias, as a cav, he's a strong 95-96.)

Gibby Jr

Marquis
also sarto is uruguayan XD

Yes I remember being told this before but I don’t think there’s a flag for it in this format 😅

Also Aku isn't playing for a team atm and won't probably play the league, Jofes doesn't play the game anymore but he's on the roster of CB as an alternate player.
You should re-check the top of infantries from 94 down.
And Conilove in my opinion has kinda dropped his performance these days with our scene evolving its meta.

Edit: You're also missing some players from some other teams, like MattFire (Also named Artorias, as a cav, he's a strong 95-96.)

I wrote at the bottom of the post that I only really know players from teams that CNX plays cfs against, which is why there are lots of players missing from other teams. I do remember seeing Artorias do well on a stream though.

Last edited:

Bxnny

Veteran
I wrote at the bottom of the post that I only really know players from teams that CNX plays cfs against, which is why there are lots of players missing from other teams. I do remember seeing Artorias do well on a stream though.

I also forgot about Assassin, an Eclipse player, one of the top archers with a strong 95-97 in my opinion and one of the strongest cav 95-97 as well

Easter Cow

Animated Cow of your Heart
Duke
WBNW

Bunny god :grin:

Bxnny

Veteran
Não aceito nada além de ficar abaixo do Cow, o resto é falácia

unknown.png

unknown.png

TyraelBr

Recruit
gibby is one of the only ones that can make an accurate and dedicated list, this list helps all players (in regional terms) and inspires us to improve and play more and better. I think I speak of the whole community, we are very grateful for the work done by you Gibby, thanks again, xD.

TyraelBr

Recruit
And we're doing videos and lives of our tounaments guys, if you want to know us better, join us in our videos to, we apreciate.

Douba

Recruit
I find it disrespectful to put players like Orion and Sebadass in the top infantry (who are very inactive and didn't maintain their level at all), and they haven't put players like Das and Argneir, who, guiding me in your scoring system, should have a score of 92-93 minimum.

Gibby Jr

Marquis
I find it disrespectful to put players like Orion and Sebadass in the top infantry (who are very inactive and didn't maintain their level at all), and they haven't put players like Das and Argneir, who, guiding me in your scoring system, should have a score of 92-93 minimum.

'As always, there are lots of players missing because I can only accurately rate those I frequently play against. This means there are a large number of players from some teams but few from others. Hopefully I can update it with the missing players as the tournament goes on.'

I haven't played against Das or Argneir, or at least I don't remember it, so it's difficult for me to rate them and other players that I haven't been against.

Top Bottom