South america needs servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, could you set up a server for south america?. It's kind of incredible and annoying that we have nowhere to play multiplayer, if we want to hit something that is. I think we are not asking for much, given that we bought the game as everybody else has, but have received half the content.

There is a big community in Argentina, Uruguay and Chile that is waiting for this. And I can imagine Brasil and others countries in the vicinity are the same.

Cheers.

Hello, could you set up a server for south america?. It's kind of incredible and annoying that we have nowhere to play multiplayer, if we want to hit something that is. I think we are not asking for much, given that we bought the game as everybody else has, but have received half the content.

There is a big community in Argentina, Uruguay and Chile that is waiting for this. And I can imagine Brasil and others countries in the vicinity are the same.

Cheers.
Agree, we need servers in SA/BR

Well.. I can tell that actually they do not care at all about latin america. EVEN THAT WE PAID THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD TO ONLY GET THE HALF OF THE GAME THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS...
Pls Pls.....PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!
Add at least 1 server to latin America and we will shut up and be happy.
We are not asking for much... are we???

Well.. I can tell that actually they do not care at all about latin america. EVEN THAT WE PAID THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD TO ONLY GET THE HALF OF THE GAME THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS...
Pls Pls.....PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!
Add at least 1 server to latin America and we will shut up and be happy.
We are not asking for much... are we???
Read this page
It might be the closest thing you can get to it

Silence, pendejo. Taleworlds is doing their best and you need to stop heckling them like a little heckler.
You're right. I apologize Taleworlds for my attitude. I will comply to your decisions quietly. All praise our Turkish gamer overlords

Back
Top Bottom