South America deserves a server

Users who are viewing this thread

We are eager to release the modding tools as well as the server tools. But it is easy. There are some important steps we need to take care of before. The game is not fully finished yet and we need to finish some of the features before we can serve the tools for server management. For example, the game version will change a lot and this causes community-made modifications to be broken with almost every update. We can't let this happen to the servers too.
well then you should let the SA players ask for a refund if they want to.

well then you should let the SA players ask for a refund if they want to.
Players are free to refund. Did we state on anywhere that we decline the refund requests? If we do please let me know where and when.

If some of our players bought the game just for server tools they are free to refund, too. Opening servers in other regions is always related to the player base. But as we stated before, there are some issues we need to fix regarding the servers both on our side and on the service provider's side before we can say "Let's open a server in this region" or etc. We will provide the tools when it is ready.

We always stated that if the players think the game is not fun to play or not they expected they should refrain from buying the game in Early Access.

Players are free to refund. Did we state on anywhere that we decline the refund requests? If we do please let me know where and when.

If some of our players bought the game just for server tools they are free to refund, too. Opening servers in other regions is always related to the player base. But as we stated before, there are some issues we need to fix regarding the servers both on our side and on the service provider's side before we can say "Let's open a server in this region" or etc. We will provide the tools when it is ready.

We always stated that if the players think the game is not fun to play or not they expected they should refrain from buying the game in Early Access.
But have you stated that you wouldn't provide server to SA before putting the game in EA?

Thanks for answering Arda, I dont want to make this post to demonize you or Taleworlds, I just want it to work as a reminder that we're still waiting for it, and to remind you that having a server for SA allows us to build a community, test the game and receive new players that otherwise would leave the game because of high ping. Please keep us updated on this matter. Thanks again.

We are eager to release the modding tools as well as the server tools. But it is easy. There are some important steps we need to take care of before. The game is not fully finished yet and we need to finish some of the features before we can serve the tools for server management. For example, the game version will change a lot and this causes community-made modifications to be broken with almost every update. We can't let this happen to the servers too.

This makes sense but from patch to patch we see tons of modifications to single player campaign balance, making the game moddable and releasing the server files should be top priority, it seems clear that the dev team will not be able to get the game to a enjoyable state before it dies.

As much as I would love to have a South American server, looking at NA servers current state, I'm afraid it'll be just empty all the time.
We could at least have a custom server. No one plays siege in NA but tdm custom server has 55 people playing regularly. We could at least have that at least.

We could at least have a custom server. No one plays siege in NA but tdm custom server has 55 people playing regularly. We could at least have that at least.
Yeah, def one custom server (TDM) is the best option.
I don't know why the TDM isn't an official mode yet to be honest.

Put siege for custom servers for all regions, NA is barely having siege because of the playerbase, the only playerbase to have siege games is EU because EU STRONK ????????

Back
Top Bottom