South America Community Forsaken by TaleWorlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Hori

Recruit
We need an official answer from you guys, why we got forgotten and forsaken by you?

All we ask is to please us with a official South America server, we are a great community too and is hard to play with a huge delay.

Because they had holidays and callum is not here maybe write a dev (who has impact on server decisions) on discord, usually devs actually read the comments here, but their power is limited unfortunately.
Holidays for the past 2 months ?

Well they open up servers only if enough people show interest.

Maybe you are right, dont have people enough, just a entirely continent with 422,5 millions of habitants...

We just get envolved and interested IF the game give us conditions to play, but the game producers dont care about ur community and dont answer our questions.

I'm sure a lot of people left the game because of this, or are not interested because of the lack of servers, I have many friends who gave up...

Because they had holidays

Extended holiday of 3 months? We never get a official response about this.

this situation is very frustrating
I used to love this game, now I'm starting to hate it

There are more people from South America claiming a server than players on current oceania servers
Oceania has two private servers always empty. It is a joke!!!

I'm sorry if he has family problems, I hope in my heart that he can solve them.

But it's not a professional response to us.
We paid for this game.... and we deserve an official response.
I think it's our right as consumers

I don't know why anyone here is against this, they just made profit of their game the least they could do is host servers for everyone since they insist private servers shouldn't be released yet.

Well I'm not even from South America, but with the amount of money they've made so far there's no excuse for them not being able to afford even an extremely high-end server for you guys.

I don't know why anyone here is against this,
not that they are against it, but that they think is reasonable not to have servers. Amazingly, even "heads" of the SA community think it's okay not to have servers for SA,

I just, literally, had an discussion with some people in the discord who think it's normal not to have server available to SA since it is an early access game,

but what they don't seem to understand is that half the game is not properly available to us, as i said on early replies: " i feel cheated, Taleword impose this class system which is dreadful, and yet i cant even test it propelly since there isn't a south american server. "

it's like I couldn't participate in half of the early access development(for a full price game) simply because I can't have the experience that everyone else has(low latency), and because of that I can't give an propely opinion.

the point is that they didn't forget us, they just chose to ignore us

As a NA NW player, SA became a good sized of the mutiplayer community and they have there own servers for NW (privately hosted), I think SA needs support and if AU gets a server then SA a bigger part of the community needs one.

I feel sorry for you guys, but we have to remain realistic in our expectations:
Don't expect anyone of TaleWorlds to answer you soon. We are lacking servers on both global and continental scale.

After all, we only paid 50 euros for this game, so it could be that they don't have enough money for the server hosting.
They paid something equivalent to that price for their region, too. And they don't get any servers they can play on with reasonable ping, while MP is advertised as part of the game. Hows that fair?

So long as there is no option to host servers ourselves, all regions should have servers provided by TaleWorlds.

After all, we only paid 50 euros for this game, so it could be that they don't have enough money for the server hosting.
Argentinians had to pay 1/8 of a minimum wage to discover that they can't even play multiplayer. Yes servers are lacking for other continents, but those guys don't even have servers in their own continent. Their community is bigger than the NA community and the OCE community, yet they are still seen as useless and non-essential by Taleworlds, and this is outrageous.

I think we should not jump to conclusions, as i presume the problem with SA servers is similar to the OCE had during late Beta and at the EA start - ISP choice and quality.
We must also have in mind the current status of epidemic in SA that might have prolonged the problem even more.

They paid something equivalent to that price for their region, too. And they don't get any servers they can play on with reasonable ping, while MP is advertised as part of the game. Hows that fair?

So long as there is no option to host servers ourselves, all regions should have servers provided by TaleWorlds.

Pretty sure that there is a legal arguement to be made for the SA community, if it is on sale to them, they should have access to what the rest of the world does in the sense of dedicated servers

I can assure you 200% that TaleWorlds doesn't care. They have not been active on the forums. They don't reply to literally 99.9% of posts made here.
Why would they not reply to any of these essential topics on the forums? 2 options
1: They dont give a damn
2: They just work on whatever they are working on and don't communicate anything or interact with the community

Furthermore, there has been no statement as to what we can expect from server availability either. This whole situation is just a big mess. Some people are complaining about servers that are crashing, but what about the servers that aren't even there?

Taleworlds are literally stealing money from people. This is a arguably just another form of indirect theft that happens everyday.
Some people say that we need to accept that the game is still in Early Access. And yes I do accept that there are bugs, glitches, crashes and all of that. But not hosting servers in NA, and barely hosting servers in other regions? What is their problems. I would want an answer to this from TaleWorlds but I have long ago given up hope for an answer.

Nonetheless, its still a fun game that I like to play. I just wish that TaleWorlds knew how to communicate..

Back
Top Bottom