Need More Info Sound stopped working after the game was forced closed on restart even after uninstalling and reinstalling.

Users who are viewing this thread

ndtdcu

Recruit
Summary: Issue arose after the game started but didn't actually launch. I used task manager to close steam but when I reopened steam it said bannerlord was still being played. so I restarted my pc and then the game was able to start again, except the sound doesn't work no matter what. I was using the beta 1.1 but once the sound stopped working I swapped back to 1.0 version. That didn't work either so I swapped back. Finally I uninstalled and reinstalled. Twice. Changed every sound option as well checked multiple other games. the sound still doesn't work after reinstalling. I dont understand.

Quest/Settlement Name
(if related): N/A

Version: ALL VERSIONS

Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Quad-Core Processor 3.5 GHz
RAM: 32GB DDR 4
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): RSH ASM1153E SCSI (1 TB SSD)

check sound is working without starting bannerlord on your system (test it or play a video or something)

if thats ok, go into documents/bannerlord/ and delete the configs folder (the game will make a new one)

launch again. if its ok you'll have to reapply your settings/key bindings.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom