Xbox Series S
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Fidelity

Rei05

Recruit
Summary:
I have the game on a Xbox series S console.
I haven't played the game in awhile. I wanted to play it yesterday. An update was required. After the instal of the update, I started the game. The game had no sound(no sound! not in the intro, not in the main menu, not in the game). Other games on my console have sound. I restarted the game, it did not work. I restarted the console multiple times, it did not work. I reinstaled the whole game, it did not work.
Please fix the sound!

Could you check if the Master volume setting is not 0 on the audio settings of the game?
What is the speaker set up you are using? Do you have a 7+1 system? Do you have a headphone that is connected to the controller? Or a speaker system that is connected to the TV?

Master volume setting is max at 1.00. All are, except the music one, witch is at 0.65. Sound Occlusion is on.
I have a smartTV, console connected through hdmi to it. I don't use any external audio/speaker devices connected to my TV.
In the past, I did use headphones connected to my controller, for a few times when it was required not to make too much noise. For this game or others.
I tried now to use them. I first plugged the headphones to the controller when I already started the game, and I could here strong, loud noises and buzzes in the headphones. I quitted the game from the Xbox menu. With my headphones plugged in, I started the game, and I had the normal game audio in the headphones. If I disconnect the headphones, the game crashes.
If I start the game without headphones, I still get no sound from my tv.

Master volume setting is max at 1.00. All are, except the music one, witch is at 0.65. Sound Occlusion is on.
I have a smartTV, console connected through hdmi to it. I don't use any external audio/speaker devices connected to my TV.
In the past, I did use headphones connected to my controller, for a few times when it was required not to make too much noise. For this game or others.
I tried now to use them. I first plugged the headphones to the controller when I already started the game, and I could here strong, loud noises and buzzes in the headphones. I quitted the game from the Xbox menu. With my headphones plugged in, I started the game, and I had the normal game audio in the headphones. If I disconnect the headphones, the game crashes.
If I start the game without headphones, I still get no sound from my tv.
I heard noises. Sorry for my bad English.

This is odd. We always had a sound coming from the monitor/tv. Could you check your TV's audio settings as well?
If I disconnect the headphones, the game crashes.
We are aware of this crash. The team is working towards fixing it but we can't give any ETA. Forwarded the rest to the Qa team.

As I said before, this happens only with Bannerlord. After the last update that I installed, I had no sound from my TV when starting Bannerlord. This doesn't happen with other games that I play on the same console connected to the same smartTV as it always is. Everything else has sound, the Xbox menu, other games, other apps.
The TV's audio settings are on default. I have never changed them. And the audio works for everything else except Bannerlord, and it did work for Bannerlord in the past, having the same settings as now.
That's why this makes me think that, most probably, the problem is with the game, Bannerlord, itself.
As much as I like Bannerlord, and I can get past other bugs, or crashes, I can't play a game without audio.

We were not able to reproduce this issue on the latest internal version of the game. We believe this issue is now fixed. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom