Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforce GTX 1650
GPU Driver Version: 512.95
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz
RAM: 16,0 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Have you tried this workaround?
If you are experiencing this issue while playing the game through Steam, please try deleting all files in the "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Sounds" folder and then validate your game files by right-clicking the game in your Steam Library and selecting "Properties... > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files..." If the issue persists after this it would help us greatly if you could reach out to us here and let us know.

Dear sir,

it did not help. Matter of fact, playing for few seconds with cracking sound it crashes my sound card, so I need to restart the sound card (Tascam US-2x2_US-4x4) and my computer.

Please help! I was as huge fan of your franchise from first M&B and this is a really bad experience.

Regards!

Dear MArdA,

my TASCAM drivers are up to date. Sound work perfectly on youtube, all the video files, in games like: RDR2, No Mans sky, Civilization VI etc. (so most of the even latest games).

Before I had new computer with the same graphic card, everything was working perfectly. Now the sound is lagging and it is being cut no matter how low I set the graphic options.

Please find me a solution, because I really enjoy playing M&B since the first edition.

Sorry for the late reply. Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game?

Back
Top Bottom