PS5
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Fidelity

Stee

Recruit
Summary: sound crashes on PS5
How to Reproduce: in battle the sound starts with a loud screech and then cuts out. It happens almost any time I enter a battle. The first time it happened i was in an army, battle starts and then the sound went off. But after closing and reloading the same thing now seems to happen upon entering any battle. The sound is off throughout the battle, but then doesn’t come back on afterwards. It’s really infuriating. It’s happened consistently after the latest update. Is there any solution to this as it’s ruining the game sadly. If you need further information please let me know. I look forward to having this corrected.

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

I also have this issue. Requires me to restart the game constantly. The sound doesn't go out every battle for me, but periodically.

Hi, I have exact same problem. Only I also have sound glitch each time my character goes down during battle. So annoying. And the problem continues after the battle is over. The only way to fix is to restart the game. Playing on PS5 and the issue started after the update. Even decided to register to let the devs to know about the issue. Thank you 🙏🏼

Same problem on ps5. Appeared after an update in early march. The sound cuts out after the character falls during combat and i turn fast on fast forward. Unfortunately this breaks the game, coz to fix this problem u need to restart the game. I really hope the problem is solved asap.

Back
Top Bottom