In Progress Sound bug on ps5 when fast forwarding battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.010.000.

Rob23

Recruit
Hello there I’m a huge fan of Mount and blade Bannerlords 2 and I’ve been soaking in so many hours into the game as it’s so addicting but I’m messaging you guys to see if you can help me out as I’m finding a fair amount of bugs in the game on my brand new PS5.

Number 1. When I fight bandit camps the battle map is pitched in different colours.

Number 2 ( which is a huge concern for me )
I’ve tried playing this game on two TVs and I’m currently sending a TV to get looked at as I was worried about damage.

When I play the game in any battle that is over 100 troops either side. When I the main character die in battle and I speed track the battle the game causes any TV to make this high pitch glitching sound that eventually cuts out any noise coming from the TV.

I have a video that I’m happy to show as proof.

Many thanks

Could you share a screenshot or a video of the bandit camp? We would like to see it.
The team is aware of the second issue. The work is in progress.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hello there I’m a huge fan of Mount and blade Bannerlords 2 and I’ve been soaking in so many hours into the game as it’s so addicting but I’m messaging you guys to see if you can help me out as I’m finding a fair amount of bugs in the game on my brand new PS5.

Number 1. When I fight bandit camps the battle map is pitched in different colours.

Number 2 ( which is a huge concern for me )
I’ve tried playing this game on two TVs and I’m currently sending a TV to get looked at as I was worried about damage.

When I play the game in any battle that is over 100 troops either side. When I the main character die in battle and I speed track the battle the game causes any TV to make this high pitch glitching sound that eventually cuts out any noise coming from the TV.

I have a video that I’m happy to show as proof.

Many thanks
I have the same audio issue. I also got scared because that’s the exact sound you get when you have some damage to the receiver that can cause a fire. Like damage from lightning or dropping it or water damage. Since it came trough the recording I am certain it is not hardware related. But it is very loud and it may damage speakers and receivers.

Could you share a screenshot or a video of the bandit camp? We would like to see it.
The team is aware of the second issue. The work is in progress.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
There are flickering water and shadows on the camp with the long beach as well as flickering water/waterfalls on the map screen.

If this helps I have the same issue,,I played the game on ps4 before it never happened its only happening on the ps5 version,,btw sadly also saved games for ps4 version don't work for the ps5 version 😅

Back
Top Bottom