Resolved Sound becomes choppy out after loading in

Users who are viewing this thread

Agree, and it has been a known issue for about a month at least. Basically it is due to memory leak. No doubt a temporary solution, but not a game stopping issue. A good excuse to take a break from the game in my opinion.

In my experience, as mentioned above, the more you load in the more it happens. It can get to a point though that after the audio being choppy for like 5 seconds, it then stops, and the in-game sounds/music is muted for like another 5 seconds. Also interestingly enough, if you force exit the game while it's happening, the audio will still play for it's remainder even with the game closed. I even tried restarting during that time, and the audio still played during that.

edit: restarting the PC I meant, in case that was not clear

Last edited:
Hi all, i have informed the devs about the issue, can you please make sure your audio drivers are up to date and let me know the version of the game you are having this problem with.

Hey. I'm pretty sure the drivers are up to date and I'm currently using the latest 1.4.1 beta. I would also like to add the in this version of the game the problem's occurrence has been reduced a fair amount, as in it withstands more loads for the problem to start showing up. The severity of it, as I mentioned above, can rise to the same amount of the oldest versions. Hope this helps.

+1 on this. Noticed this happens more and more as you load into long gaming session. Might be some memory leak problem or assorted, not really drivers.

This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom