SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Sorting the troops in party menu

Users who are viewing this thread

I always have 30+ types of troops in my party so it's always a mess in the party menu. Manual sorting is annoying and introducing a sorting feature isn't too hard in my opinion. In fact, garrisons and prisoners should also have a sorting feature for better management. Right now I could think of sorting by level, type, culture, and number. Any additions?

Yes please and the whole creating squads for battle is broken. they never stay what i tell them to be in sieges and they just kind of go do their own thing some times. also it would be nice if i could tell the game what type of squad the group is not i have to put archers in a heavy calvery group.

sorting by level, type, culture, and number.
An auto-sorting button wich does all at once !
Infantry on top...within this highest tirer on top...within this highest number...then alphabetically.

And more slim troop trees. But more variety within one kind of troop.
No vlandian Pikemen, just ~20% of the Voulgiers get pikes instead of voulges.
Sturgian Shock Troop/Vet Warrior gets merged, some have javelins instead of spears.
Battanians are all the same until tier3, then comes falxman and at T5 mounted skirmishers.
Maybe Watchman gets merged with Caravan Guard.
But somehow accessable Minor Factions, they are somehow troops of their cultures.

And recruitment preferences, that Khuzait prefer their troops, and if they recruit imperial then try to get to Bucellarii.

Back
Top Bottom