OSP 3D Art Sonyer's pack (armour,helments,shields and horses)

Users who are viewing this thread

sonyer

Sergeant Knight
Download link: 

http://depositfiles.com/files/zzxotp7ij?redirect

If you use the item's in your mod,your gone need to give credit to me and the other modders that I mentioned.

I'm gone show you some ingame picture's of my stuff if you like them and want me to continue just tell me.The item's are not finished yet,I need to do  some more work one them:

mb173.jpg
mb366.jpg
mb178.jpg
mb267.jpg
mb88a.jpg
mb11sdfsd8.jpg
mb79b.jpg
mb196.jpg
mb482.jpg
mb456d.jpg
mb216.jpg
bvnx.jpg
asdashg.jpg
mb59.jpg
mb69k.jpg
mb22g.jpg
mb14a.jpg
m24b21.jpg
mb276.jpg
mb62s.jpg

and much more item's and horses.

Thanks to all the god moders out there that let me play with there item's : Narf , rgcotl , sumskilz , Sarrie

Looks great indeed, you should work together with the  Crusader team :eek:, or do you already?  :lol: can't wait for more updates

No, but some of these helmets are mine.

I see no credits, you can put modyfied versions of my helmets in this with credits to me, but not the original versions!

Oh, so it's just what he equipped with to show it off?  OK.  It might have been better to just show OpenBRF shots then, so that we know exactly what's in the pack.  Anyhow, I'll take a look at this stuff later, see what all needs this and that.

Rath0s said:
Really, you are releasing Vikingr models and textures as your OSP?
what?? Vikingr? :?: .No,you will get openbrf pics if you want but I'm not gone release somebody's else work  :lol: .Your funny.Those are ingame models and yes some of them they are from Vikingr but the horses and the shields and some other stuff they are not.My stuff is a remake of some other item's and retexturing. :wink: Sorry for the missunderstanding  Rhatos.

Sorry again Rathos for the missunderstanding all the modification an item's that you recognize they are made with the approval of the owners(Narf,rgcotl and so one)Now some Open BRF pics:

94330760.jpg
12009528.jpg
1horses.jpg
1shields.jpg

and much more stuff but I'm to lazy to make the pictures now.  :mrgreen:

xenoargh said:
Well, that's certainly enough to convince us it's sexy  :lol:

Does this stuff have LODs?
Yes,it has every thing ,as sun as possible I'm gone finish them and put them for download,but for the moment I'm busy in the real world,hope is not gone take a long time.

sonyer said:
Sorry again Rathos for the miss understanding all the modification an item's that you recognize they are made with the approval of the owners(Narf,rgcotl and so one)Now some Open BRF pics:

94330760.jpg
12009528.jpg
1horses.jpg
1shields.jpg

and much more stuff but I'm to lazy to make the pictures now.  :mrgreen:

In the second spoiler are some of those armours eastern european. The two on the far right appeared to be. I think they are very nice.

Back
Top Bottom