OSP 3D Art Sonyer's pack (armour,helments,shields and horses)

Users who are viewing this thread

can you upload this on mbrepository or another seriously site?
my anti-virus program always block the download because the site is dangerous  :evil:

Eafa said:
my anti-virus program always block the download because the site is dangerous  :evil:
Disconnect an antivirus for the period of loading, in what a problem that

Eafa said:
It's doesn't have a virus the rar file so you can disconnect the anti-virus. :wink:

sonyer said:
Download link: 

http://depositfiles.com/files/zzxotp7ij?redirect

If you use the item's in your mod,your gone need to give credit to me and the other modders that I mentioned.

I'm gone show you some ingame picture's of my stuff if you like them and want me to continue just tell me.The item's are not finished yet,I need to do  some more work one them:

mb173.jpg
mb366.jpg
mb178.jpg
mb267.jpg
mb88a.jpg
mb11sdfsd8.jpg
mb79b.jpg
mb196.jpg
mb482.jpg
mb456d.jpg
mb216.jpg
bvnx.jpg
asdashg.jpg
mb59.jpg
mb69k.jpg
mb22g.jpg
mb14a.jpg
m24b21.jpg
mb276.jpg
mb62s.jpg

and much more item's and horses.

Thanks to all the god moders out there that let me play with there item's : Narf , rgcotl , sumskilz

I see no horses here

About all(muslims,europeans ,mongols),like 1257 AD but with much more armour (no ofence to Kauik) and items,horse's script's but I need first some Scripters for the factions cause I don't know how to add new factions.Now I'm lucking for help for the moment. :wink:

sonyer said:
About all(muslims,europeans ,mongols),like 1257 AD but with much more armour (no ofence to Kauik) and items,horse's script's but I need first some Scripters for the factions cause I don't know how to add new factions.Now I'm lucking for help for the moment. :wink:

I am a chinese and i am making a mod about crusader for some chinese friend and myself.Maybe i will use some items from your packs :grin:.Way to expiation is too long to wait.
64366251201206282344013989033717233_048.jpg

Wont't let me download the files from this site without signing up to a £1.50 a week subscription... Please upload to a different site, everything in this pack looks great.

AxiosXiphos said:
Wont't let me download the files from this site without signing up to a £1.50 a week subscription... Please upload to a different site, everything in this pack looks great.
What subscription?what paiment?  :?:

I would like to have your OSP in my game (Floris Expanded 2.4, Warband  1.153).
Could you explain to me exactly how to put your armors and helmets in my game?

Thanks for the reply.
Greets!

Back
Top Bottom