Song of Taliesin II: March Preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Most brilliant job there boys!!!
This is by far the best mod, wanna know why?, because you do care about history accuracy  :grin:

Well then just a question, now that you have done some new buildings, will it be possible when you have your own village, and you build something, to actually see it done in the map?. Don´t know if that´s hardcoded! but anyway thumbs up! :smile:

My compliments to you Kolba and the SoT team, this preview has impressed me to no end.Your work thus far portends the coming of a remarkable modding achievement!

When this gets ported over to Warband, do you plan to add/replace stuff and features or just adjust it with the new mechanics like dropping gear on the field and melee throwing weapons?

Bloid said:
When this gets ported over to Warband, do you plan to add/replace stuff and features or just adjust it with the new mechanics like dropping gear on the field and melee throwing weapons?

I still don't know I will port it to Warband. My computer is very old and it is not possible to play Warband on it (the game runs, but changes into slide show in the battles).

Kolba said:
I still don't know I will port it to Warband. My computer is very old and it is not possible to play Warband on it (the game runs, but changes into slide show in the battles).

Maybe we should start an appeal for money to get Kolba a new computer  :smile:. Everybody who would like to see this awesome mod ported to Warband could donate some dough. If enough money was collected, Kolba and his mod could work on new hardware...
Just an idea...

And while this was meant as a joke at first, i guess it really could turn into a cool thing. Although i am no rich man: If at least three other fellows declare to donate, i will happily throw some 50 € into the ring...

Great great great....really good scalemails and spatha texture work there , many compliments to Kolba and SoT team , really good version 2.0!!! Very intresting scenarios for quests, nice historic details. I hope as is mensioned that there will be corrections on the weapons (reach,damage, etc...) , i am really looking forward for the summer now :grin:
Are there going to be more body warpaints? for more barbaric Saxon and Pict concept???    :cool:

Let's also hope Kolba will update his pc for an Warband SoT version release!!! (i have 2 ready Nvidia 6600 SLI resting...):razz::razz::razz:

more spoileeeers!!!

Are there going to be more body warpaints? for more barbaric Saxon and Pict concept???

As far as I know Anglo-Saxons didn't dye their bodies before battles, however we are going to have several types of berserkers from warrior-religious orders. Some of them will be also nude.  :smile:

Another preview is planned somewhat soon with a...surprise!

That would be awesome if one could fight as a Jute or early Dane in Jutland! Frisians too! You guys rock!

Edit: I just realized that's just one of the character's origin choices......
Oh well, it's still pretty cool that you can pick from so many tribes. Down in the nitty-gritty.

Looks awesome, I can't wait 'till August.

Back
Top Bottom