Resolved Sometimes the companions are said "Holding in Ain Baliq" and unable to rejoin the clan after they finished the quests.

Users who are viewing this thread

breezerliu

Recruit
Old Guard
Sometimes the companions are said "Holding in Ain Baliq" and unable to rejoin the clan after they finished the quests.
Version: All versions have this problem ( version 1.0.1 to 1.1.0)
If I save after I accept the quest, and quit the game and reload the saving, sometimes the bug can be fixed (they will back from quest normally). So I think it is not related to which quest we accept but some events after we accept it.

Some other people also report this bug on Steam.

A-This bug has been reported before, so I understand your frustration.
B-Console enabler mod on nexus can help you fix this by using the teleport console command
C-Without cheats, you can kick that party members out of the clan. After a few days he/she will be found in the nearest town tavern. You can recruit them again, although by paying them to come back again. Unfortunately, should their skill shave increased considerably you will have to shell out quite a bit of money for their services again.

A-This bug has been reported before, so I understand your frustration.
B-Console enabler mod on nexus can help you fix this by using the teleport console command
C-Without cheats, you can kick that party members out of the clan. After a few days he/she will be found in the nearest town tavern. You can recruit them again, although by paying them to come back again. Unfortunately, should their skill shave increased considerably you will have to shell out quite a bit of money for their services again.
Ok, Thank you for your reply. Cause I checked the unsolved problem list and it is not on the list, I supposed that the debug team hasn't aware of it.

Would there be a way to make this temp fix work for a lord from a diffrent kingdom? After poking the console a bit to get them unstuck from an unreachable space they've been nowhere to be seen and reportedly seen at Ain Baliq regularly.

Back
Top Bottom