Something useful...

Users who are viewing this thread

winrehs007 said:
Any Beginner's Guide or something like that out there? Because I'm really having a hard time with this mod.
The easiest one:
1. Get a horse.
2. Start taking quests from village elders, guild masters, and faction lords (you cannot hire decent any faction troops if you don't have good relations with lords, villages, and towns).
3. Get some money.
4. Hire some mercs (if you've got mad melee skillz, you could skip this one and try looting bandits with your companions).
5. Time to pwn some bandits!!!! (sea raiders or knight robbers are the best, because you could loot some decent armor from them).
6. Get moar moniez.
7. Get your own castle.
8. Become a vassal (selling high-level prisoners now becomes the major source of income).
9. Rule the world.

Decent looting and prisoner management skills are a must, high trade skill is highly desirable.

And remember: unlike Native, this mod forces you to have most of the non-comabt skills leveled up in your party.

winrehs007 said:
I tried playing as a Mongol and I found out that it's more difficult to play compared to the other factions...
Hm... I always thought playing as a Mongol is the easiest. You can recruit cavalry from the villages, Mongol troop have decent horses and heavy armor, they move quickly and consume less fodder than the European cavalry, there's a lot of horse archers.

I see, then I don't see any reason anymore to continue playing. I'll just wait for the Warband port  to come out ( IF it will ever be released ).

Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom