Something nobody mentions

Users who are viewing this thread

Rawlog

Recruit
I'll get straight to the point. I have read topic about new updates coming to the game. the team is focused on the lords besieging fiefs more frequently, thats ok. But now all they do is war and taking too much. Other factions have no chances at all against the faction I'm in which is west emp. I want to play long game not fast game. Garios creating 1.5k army and other lord creating another 1.5k plus some 300-600 another making about 3k plus army nobody can beat. It's ridiculous. Even on realistic difficulty the AI simply cannot manage they feel stupid, like they cant do nothing at all.

Which is why I want to leave the faction and join vlandians but heres the real issue, my player already 31 and have 3 kids. If I join a new faction and lose my town. Will I lose the kids as well? I want to keep them so I could keep playing after my character dies. So heres the one question. How do I keep the children after switching faction and lose all fiefs?

You can't lose your kids. They will get captured and you pay a ransom, there's noting to do about it. Also it's possible to keep you town and join another faction if that faction is at war with the faction you left (who is at war with you).

Wherever you go, your clan goes. Simple and beautiful, in a way.

Just underage chars might be held up on a town for a long time.
This isn't really that bad then though. I could grab my wife ( which is phaea lol yep shes decent western emp heavily skilled beauty ) and put her in my party. Join vlandia like I wanted and decrease west emp power. They've been ****in around a little bit taking over pretty much every town and castle they're too overpowered as now. I just want to keep my playthrough long and play as heir and give other factions some upper hand.

This isn't really that bad then though. I could grab my wife ( which is phaea lol yep shes decent western emp heavily skilled beauty ) and put her in my party. Join vlandia like I wanted and decrease west emp power. They've been ****in around a little bit taking over pretty much every town and castle they're too overpowered as now. I just want to keep my playthrough long and play as heir and give other factions some upper hand.
Precisely my will! To be sure, grab your family into your party (all adult members you can) and defect. I think it might be possible to talk to theFaction leader amd ask to be relieved, but you lose all fiefs. Whatever faction you join, its not you character, its your whole clan that joins it, so it is quite cool.

My last playthrough was absolutely fenomenal, got to the 4th generation, but was eventually overwhelmed by AI wars because I insisted in trying to save Battania and Caladog's descendants (the bastard lasted until 98, I think, amd only died because I activated AI Values Life mod, so he died in battle... damn sturdy battanian, but after that it was all downhill... which was bery fun

Back
Top Bottom