SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE CRPG

Users who are viewing this thread

I WILL BEG ON MY KNEES AND WILL DO ANYTHING IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE MAKE CRPG FOR BANNERLORD. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't beg, and don't get on your knees. ffs. The guys that created cRPG are actually working on Last Oasis if I remember correctly.
why not? I don‘t get the hate when its actually none of your business.

yep. Also heard that the crew around donkey is busy and working on another thing. i really loved the ambition People put into the whole project back in the days.

It everyone's business when you post it on the internet. Show some self dignity and self respect if you have any.. I'm not hating bud, why use that word? People are too crazy and sensitive these days.

Can someone break down what CRPG does? Back in the days (maybe around 2011) I red about it and wasnt convinced by its concept. That's all I remember. I know it has something to do with a persistent world but is only using battles and not campaign map, right?

Crpg is in the making. I am on the official Crpg forum and discord and the admins that where managing the game at the end are on it.
m262uJw.jpg

it's a mod with a persistent multiplayer server that keep track of all your stats/levels/equipment/gold. you start off as a pile of **** and slowly work your way up, gaining experience and increase your weapon skills to allow better performance against other players, it's like a Mount and Blade MMO PvP server, like having your single player character on a multiplayer server. Honestly, it was a great concept, I loved it, except for the fact that if you had someone who was not only good at the game, but also the advantage of playing/grinding alot, they were able to significantly dominate the server over everyone else. Granted, for a concept like that, you are bound to have low vs high skill/level/stat/equipment differences, otherwise there is no fun in it. But I do think if someone makes it for bannerlord, there should be additional considerations for some sort of a matchmaking/level/ranking match up to account for the crazy level/skill gap that was there in cRPG. Of course that's asking a lot for a mod, but maybe if TW sees the potential in it, they can actually turn it into an official gameplay mode for multiplayer.

Can someone break down what CRPG does? Back in the days (maybe around 2011) I red about it and wasnt convinced by its concept. That's all I remember. I know it has something to do with a persistent world but is only using battles and not campaign map, right?

It was super popular and people that tried it (unless they where newbs) where getting into it since the communauty was awesome.
I have played this mod for 7years just like many others because there was actual balancing on the multiplayer part and people also liked the progression you had with your characters.

it's a mod with a persistent multiplayer server that keep track of all your stats/levels/equipment/gold. you start off as a pile of **** and slowly work your way up, gaining experience and increase your weapon skills to allow better performance against other players, it's like a Mount and Blade MMO PvP server, like having your single player character on a multiplayer server. Honestly, it was a great concept, I loved it, except for the fact that if you had someone who was not only good at the game, but also the advantage of playing/grinding alot, they were able to significantly dominate the server over everyone else. Granted, for a concept like that, you are bound to have low vs high skill/level/stat/equipment differences, otherwise there is no fun in it. But I do think if someone makes it for bannerlord, there should be additional considerations for some sort of a matchmaking/level/ranking match up to account for the crazy level/skill gap that was there in cRPG. Of course that's asking a lot for a mod, but maybe if TW sees the potential in it, they can actually turn it into an official gameplay mode for multiplayer.

sounds awesome i though EA loves this type of stoof

Back
Top Bottom