Someone please help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Seipher09

Recruit
So I just started playing the game but am making 0 progress and was looking for a bit of help.

When I start the game I start recruiting people. Whenever i get a few guys I sometimes get lucky and can find some looters to kill to level my troops but sea bandits (I think they were called) always keep coming and wiping me out non stop. They run faster on foot then my horse so always keep catching me.

I haven't made any progress in the game as I can't get past them and they keep out running me. Haven't been able to defeat them in any fight as my troops are level 0 and keep getting wiped instantly and I can't solo them.

Any suggestions here at all? I've had to reset now 6 times.

So I just started playing the game but am making 0 progress and was looking for a bit of help.

When I start the game I start recruiting people. Whenever i get a few guys I sometimes get lucky and can find some looters to kill to level my troops but sea bandits (I think they were called) always keep coming and wiping me out non stop. They run faster on foot then my horse so always keep catching me.

I haven't made any progress in the game as I can't get past them and they keep out running me. Haven't been able to defeat them in any fight as my troops are level 0 and keep getting wiped instantly and I can't solo them.

Any suggestions here at all? I've had to reset now 6 times.
Bandit Raiders are by far the hardest bandits to fight against, they are a mid tier enemy, not the place to start for a new player (They spawn mainly at the coast for Vagier and Nords land) Also dont start at the Khanate area, there the bandits all have horses and will run you down. Its far far easier to start at Praven where the main bandits are looters and forrest bandits, the Rhodoks start is not that hard either as mountain bandits are also pretty weak. The question between Forrest Raiders (weak bowmen) and Mountain Bandits (weak spear and hammer men) is what du you prefer fighting against. Mountains can be a bit annoying to fight in. Steppe Bandits in the Sultanate are the medium tier of bandits, because they can have horses from the start. Also if you are finding it very hard, try reducing the game difficulty for your first battles as its easier to learn how to hit stuff that way, then you can always ajust the setting later, does not require a new game. Also to maintain a bigger army, its good to buy a buisness in the major cities, sometimes the lord dislikes you and you cant, and it costs a good deal of Denars, but it will also earn you some money each week, to help you pay future wages.

Don't fight Sea Raiders till you're ready, try going to Swadian lands to fight forest bandits instead. Find heroes in taverns; theyre special named soldiers that don't die, and have skills that will affect your whole party. Also, one of the most important skills is Training, give your heroes and yourself plenty of points it to turn your recruits into elite soldiers asap. And of course, do some quests, fight in tournaments and even practice fights in the arena and at training fields to level up and improve your combat skills and earn renown. Also also you can look up some trading guides online to make even easier money.

Don't fight Sea Raiders till you're ready, try going to Swadian lands to fight forest bandits instead. Find heroes in taverns; theyre special named soldiers that don't die, and have skills that will affect your whole party. Also, one of the most important skills is Training, give your heroes and yourself plenty of points it to turn your recruits into elite soldiers asap. And of course, do some quests, fight in tournaments and even practice fights in the arena and at training fields to level up and improve your combat skills and earn renown. Also also you can look up some trading guides online to make even easier money.
I think he must even fight looters for a start. Forest bandits have bows and can be dangerous too.

I finally found my way away to the east snow lands to finally start leveling!! :smile:
Good :smile: i had a friend who at first gave up on the game, because he started in the Khergit Khanate area, and he was instantly run down by horse riding bandits again and again. When he started in another area, he suddenly thought it was one of the best games ever :smile:

And speaking of Training Fields, starting out they can be a decent way to level up some troops with no risk. That's usually how I start a new playthrough these days.

Back
Top Bottom