Resolved Someone glitching with a horse in NA duel caused me and another played to crash

Users who are viewing this thread

I was duelling with [SPQR] Henryk the Hussar when this guy joined the server and began glitching over and into everything with his horse. Both of our clients froze.

Nice to see it at leas they know for sure that horses are the cause of crashes now, even though it was predictable given the fact that it is similar to warband.

I am the only one who knows how to get ur horse glitched like that, the rest just gets it on accident. Is there any payout for reporting these bugs?

Wow, this seems to be up for quite a long time...That's me in the video, my horse got glitched so I rode around on it and fooled around (You gotta admit, it's quite a funny situation), I also didn't attack anybody or interrupt duels. The only person who attacked anybody was the guy at the end of the video, [SPQR] Henryk the Hussar (When I'm already on foot). Obviously, I didn't know that it's going to crash anything by doing so.
Hope this gets fixed soon, Unfortunately, I have no idea how to reproduce it.

Last edited:
Wow, this seems to be up for quite a long time...That's me in the video, my horse got glitched so I rode around on it and fooled around (You gotta admit, it's quite a funny situation), Obviously, I didn't know that it's going to crash anything by doing so.
Hope this gets fixed soon, Unfortunately, I have no idea how to reproduce it.
I do mister shahamaster, i know how to reproduce it but do they also give payouts for these big bugs?

Back
Top Bottom