Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Mr6

Recruit
Summary:There was a siege and we try to save the place and lost the fight after fight they start to run and didnt finish the siege but some how our lords are in the prison of castle which we own
How to Reproduce:when a castle sieged try to fight and lost the fight for saving the place from outsite with army
Have you used cheats and if so which:No its fresh start with 1.10 beta patch
Scene Name (if related):Morenia Castle
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://media-upload.net/file/2yhgl5JXf7uW
Computer Specs:
GPU:Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version:528.02
CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
RAM:16,0 GB
Motherboard: I got no idea
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): I got no idea

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"

To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I created the ticket as you say and uploaded safe file just after it sadly I dont have save file too close before the bug happened I hope it will help you guyz to fix it

Noticed this in my campaign as well - first I noticed multiple occasions of strange reports of various lords captured by their own kingdoms, but assumed it to be problem with reporting until I captured Khuzait castle and released no less than 7 !!! Khuzait lords held prisoner in the castle. I had option to release or to capture them.As if they were from other kingdom our was also at war.

I also seen reports of lords released "due to peace declaration" despite reported kingdoms had not signed any peace treaty at that time.

Same as Archelaos. Regularly see reports stating lords captured by their own kingdoms. Today I also saw lords ransomed from their own kingdom.

I'll also mention that when I besiege a town I regularly see my own lords adding recruits to their parties from the kingdom we besieged. I think its possible that maybe if you lose a battle to a besieging army, (when you attacked them from outside the town) it may be that the same bug that allows that army to grab recruits from the besieged town also allows them to put prisoners in the besieged town (whether they go on to actually take the town or not).

I just entered Varnovopal. Hovering over it shows it has a garrison of 175, but no militia. However, the top bar when in the town shows a militia of 203. This town was taken by the Vlandians about 2 seasons ago. There should be militia there. However, I think I know what happened....

As I was approaching Varnovopal the town appeared to light up and flash the besieged symbol. Then it disappeared and a message scrolled past showing a bunch of Vlandian lords/ladies taken prisoner by Vlandia. The town has 17 loyalty. I THINK what happened is the town was supposed to be taken by rebels with the lords captured, and the militia becoming the rebel troops or something. However, it glitched and wasn't taken by the rebels (or possibly they failed and the game didn't know what to do with it). In any case, it MAY provide some insight into the cause of this problem.

Save file and screenshot of Varnovopal sent.

Last edited:
I can see three sources for this problem :

- as in the OP, there's the case of defenders losing the siege defense so it's expected that they get captured but the castle remains in the same realm for some reason, maybe it's because the enemies leave the siege after the battle (low numbers remaining) so the game gives the prisoners to the wrong side ?

- but there's also a problem with nobles that are already prisoners and are taken as prisoners by their allies instead of being freed (didn't notice this, was reported on reddit).

- and there's the case where a lord joins a kingdom (like I just recruited one) and an army still starts a siege at their new ally's settlement :
9gRjzFw.png

What I reported on May 20 may not be the cause. I've now noticed a variety of towns not showing militia, including one I took over about 10 days ago. It didn't show militia when I first took it and it hasn't since.

This just happened to me on 1.1.2. I was in a beseiged castle and Caladog came to attack the siege party. He lost and became a prisoner in the very same castle I was defending.

Back
Top Bottom