Some Suggestions from Chinese players

Users who are viewing this thread

Can we add banquet, festival competition, large map to add hunting grounds, hunting small animals? It's all very classic.In addition, the store of weapons price is too high, forged weapons can sell tens of thousands, this is a bug, hope to solve.

The economy stuff will get straightened out one way or another - game or a mod, somehow.

I like your suggestions though, hunting would be awesome.

I would love to throw a banquet and invite lords and do raise influence with them or maybe just beat them up.

In fact, we Chinese players have a lot of good Suggestions and ideas for the game, and we discussed them very enthusiastically on our own social media. Due to my English level and network environment, I could not accurately and timely respond to tw.

如果你们想了解中国玩家的一些想法,我可以搬运一些,其中也有很多有益的内容,对游戏中的bug反馈,还有一些建议。

do people really thingk the weapon price is high? Doesn't everyone have about a million gold after 150 days?
In the early stages of the game, it's hard for players to make money. If the player aspires to be a blacksmith, he can build weapons for tens of thousands of dollars at low cost. This makes money fairly quickly. Taxes and caravans became meaningless. That's not reasonable. When you have an army of more than 100 men and a battle of several hundred men, the loot can be sold for tens of thousands of dollars at a time. By the end of the game, the player could easily have millions of other USES than weapons, food, wages, peace, buying cities, and convincing families that the player's money should have other USES.

do people really thingk the weapon price is high? Doesn't everyone have about a million gold after 150 days?
he wasnt complaining about weapons being too expensive, he means that when you smith weapons they are too valuable and thus break the economy.

In my experience only certain weapon have such high value, like the warrazor, there are several tier 5 blades i unlocked that only sell for 2000 a pop. there clearly are some bugs present.

Can we add banquet, festival competition, large map to add hunting grounds, hunting small animals? It's all very classic.In addition, the store of weapons price is too high, forged weapons can sell tens of thousands, this is a bug, hope to solve.
If you dont know, the devs are based in turkey so if you make the effort to post in a foreign language maybe try using google translate and post in the turkish forums, the possibility of your points being heard by the devs might be higher.

he wasnt complaining about weapons being too expensive, he means that when you smith weapons they are too valuable and thus break the economy.

In my experience only certain weapon have such high value, like the warrazor, there are several tier 5 blades i unlocked that only sell for 2000 a pop. there clearly are some bugs present.
tier 3 javelins make 50k each and easy to make

thanks for the tip :wink: but still, i dont think this is intended since most weapons, even from higher tiers sell for way less. Still pretty profitable though, since you only need some battleflied scraps and hardwood.

Back
Top Bottom