Some suggestions about the game

Users who are viewing this thread

I must say that this game is fantastic, but some things are missing, in my opinion, so, i'll try to expose it here:

- A larger map, and, of course, more kingdoms, and cities. I'm sure it would be fun

- Building in the cities, forts and villages really built, and visible. The villages, forts, towns map are huge, it would be easy to put the buildings in. Then, we can think about putting more constructions.

-Implement a "high speed resting", like, you know, time passing really quickly, when you're resting. It's a pain, waiting for your building to be finish. And, when someting important happens (like a siege) the screen appears, as usual.

-More diplomaty. Negociation, trahison, recruiting lord, or convince a village to be on your side... Like medieval 2: total war, if you know it :smile:

1. Why? It's already plenty larger than it was even back in .808 (?).

2. Yes!

3. Cheats. Or maybe even without. Hold down ctrl and space.

4. Meh, I dunno. I already think it's amazingly in-depth, having really gotten back to playing after quite some time and a number of versions. I don't think it's that necessary. Although Hundred Years War mod had some negotiations where you had to take a companion to help. That was fun.

More kingdoms? Though it might be nice, I doubt they will be adding any new kingdom factions this late in development.
Actually seeing what you build in a town would be nice, yes.
The current ways we have to speed up time are already pretty fast, cheats, camping, sleeping in a tavern are all fast enough for me.
It might be fun, but I feel like this leans more towards a combat sim than a complete RPG, and alot of the small little diplomatic things we have now can get annoying, at times (read: faction declaring peace while you're siegeing their last town)

Ok, forget about more kingdoms ^^

But i still want to see my buildings in my towns^^ It takes time to build it, and it would be nice, after all that time, to see it in the cities, maybe visit them :smile:

Back
Top Bottom