SP - Economy Some suggestion for food shortage issue in town

Users who are viewing this thread

1. Use the 'stash food' for garrison troops.
This is unreal our precious troops is disappear because of food shortage in town even though we have plenty of stocked food in Town stash.

2. Stop selling food option in town.
I must distribute foods from town to town for this food shortage. But once I dumped the foods to the town through trade, other caravans purchase that foods soon. It must be stopped.

3. Extra wage for garrison troops instead of magically disappear.
No leader will allow their troops starve if he has enough property. If the food shortage is the leader's fault, the leader must take the penalty of higher maintain cost.

I don't say that the penalty of food shortage must be removed. Take the penalty but must enable to prevent so we can play "mount & Blade" game not distribute foods to town game....

Please consider this seriously.

Thank you for your hard work.

1. Use the 'stash food' for garrison troops.
This is unreal our precious troops is disappear because of food shortage in town even though we have plenty of stocked food in Town stash.

2. Stop selling food option in town.
I must distribute foods from town to town for this food shortage. But once I dumped the foods to the town through trade, other caravans purchase that foods soon. It must be stopped.

3. Extra wage for garrison troops instead of magically disappear.
No leader will allow their troops starve if he has enough property. If the food shortage is the leader's fault, the leader must take the penalty of higher maintain cost.

I don't say that the penalty of food shortage must be removed. Take the penalty but must enable to prevent so we can play "mount & Blade" game not distribute foods to town game....

Please consider this seriously.

Thank you for your hard work.

Check out this thread.

sounds good (at the moment it is very bad and almost impossible to place garnisionen (at least if you arent in the richest towns))

Back
Top Bottom