Some small qol improvements

Users who are viewing this thread

There are few small annoying things in game that could be easily fixed. There are some possible improvements:

1. An option to auto skip starting taleworlds video, or at least make it silent. I am usually alttabbing after I launch the game and that video is too loud on background.
2. Please make lobby password form to be active automatically after we press join lobby button. I usually start typing password and after that realising that pw window is not active. Also could be good to make password visible as I often use non-english keyboard layout.
3. Tab player list should be scrollable without pressing mouse scroll key.
4. Party member's nicknames should be visible on in game menu.
5. We should be able to see who's in the game in TW friends list and who is waiting in lobby.

3. Tab player list should be scrollable without pressing mouse scroll key.

I'd like to put the table on a different key.
It became a bad habit of mine to constantly check it. I'd love the option to put it somewhere remote like "L" for example.

Edit: I'd also like the option to have different keys for Singleplayer & Multiplayer.
I moved the keys from the numpad to they keyboard to quickly pick a weapon rather than cycling with my mousewheel.
But when in Singleplayer having quick acces to the commands become more important again.

Last edited:
Yes! That middle mousebutton really adds to the inconvenience when you need to check your ping. Maybe the player list could be centered around your character to begin with.
My middle mousebutton is broken... if I wanna check my ping (which I have to do quite frequently as sometimes TW servers got 100+ ping and sometimes they're just at the usual 30) I have to hop onto a server with only a few people on it so I can actually see it.
Some change in the scoreboard would be appreciated. Either so that you can customize the button you wanna use, or just straight up not needing to push a button in the first place to be able to navigate through the scoreboard

Also there's no option to withdraw tw friend request. One of my teammates accidentally added Ciirus to his friend list instead or reporting him and now that guy is on top of his friend list.

it's not really a bug. There's just no way to withdraw friend requests in Bannerlord. Therefore people who don't accept your friend request stick around at the top of your friendlist (in the "Pending" section)

Might just be something that was overlooked when implementing it then. Forwarded to the UI team to take a look at.

7. Define in the Armoury menu the default perks you want, instead of choosing one everytime you join a server
6. RMB click on the secondary perk to dismiss and carry no item from it. I find myself tossing secondary weapons often to carry only bow + sword or sword.

2. Please make lobby password form to be active automatically after we press join lobby button. I usually start typing password and after that realising that pw window is not active. Also could be good to make password visible as I often use non-english keyboard layout.
Omfg yes ?

Back
Top Bottom