In Progress Some siege engines are invisible on the walls [v1.2.9]

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Siege engines will be invisible on the world map if multiple are built. They will not be visible on the walls, but they are technically still there because you can hover over them to get the tooltip info box to appear.
How to Reproduce: Have the player or AI build multiple sieges engines at any castle or town.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Example:

DH1qeWD.jpeg

You can see the right-hand side catapult and ballista are invisible. This makes the decisions to break in and help the holding more difficult because you don't know if the siege engines have not been built or are just invisible. You only get the tooltip for the siege engines when hovering over them from being inside the town or castle, not when outside.

FAHTigJ.png

My graphical settings: 1, 2, 3, 4

This is an old issue I posted 10 months ago, but I felt a new thread would be better than to bump an old one. The old thread also was slightly incorrect.

It happens at every castle, every town, all the time, to both AI and player.

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3080
GPU Driver Version: 555.85 Release date: 21 May 2024
CPU: i7-12700F
RAM: 32GB (16x2) Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz C16
Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk B660
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 1TB SSD 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2

Last edited:
The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom