Some questions for Taleworlds

• Thread starter AnotherExhaustedCustomer
  • Start date

Users who are viewing this thread

No, their job is to publish their company's message as widely as possible, not treat with each customer on a one-to-one basis. The information requested has been made publicly available, and frequently reiterated. Some people refuse to accept it because it's not what they want to hear.
idk, I'm not in their PR team so I wouldn't know, but I'm seeing this questions popping from many different ppl 🤷‍♂️

Seriously after reading the replies until now i dont even want taleworlds to react in any way. Take this **** game and shove it up eachothers ass i dont mind any longer. I dont need any further answer from taleworlds as seriously we all know that this "game" will never improve (because of too much questions asked). Just keep posting one meme after another and worship your turkish gods you ****ing fools. I didnt know stockholm syndrome is such a common thing
People on these forums have been trying to get Taleworlds to communicate better for YEARS but the company just doesn't care. Some of your questions have been asked before so try to understand the rest of us are just as frustrated as you.

Back
Top Bottom