Some problem about bandit party didn't respawn, did anyone face the same problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

bfmsc

Recruit
Recently I am playing a new save in 1.7.2, and after about 25 years in the game world, the bandits produce by hideouts (forest bandits, sea raiders etc) stop respawning, what happened? did anyone encounter the same problem? how can I slove it?(already report to the developers, just what to know anyone has the same problem)

Ive recently just started playing from a year off with the latest 1.72 and the lack of world game enemies is apparent. It shouldnt be tedious in a game focused on fighting to just find an enemy without traversing the country for days -only to then find 4 looters- woot.....

Ive recently just started playing from a year off with the latest 1.72 and the lack of world game enemies is apparent. It shouldnt be tedious in a game focused on fighting to just find an enemy without traversing the country for days -only to then find 4 looters- woot.....
but, did the bandit type I mention before still respawning? or they didn't respawn at all?

but, did the bandit type I mention before still respawning? or they didn't respawn at all?
Honestly hard to say - i just felt like i couldnt find an enemy anywhere, got fed up and finally started trying mods to actively promote bandits. Even with those it wasnt enough

Back
Top Bottom