Some of the troll accounts who have been impersonating players in game

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, this is Questionable. Just to correct the record, I had the troll impersonate me! It's not me, y'all, just like it's not most of the ppl you're listing.

Don't get it wrong and accuse these real players. That only play's into the troll's hands. PPl tell me it's Cpt Codeine, idk. But it's incredibly reckless to just start accusing people that the troll wants you to falsely accuse.

Last edited:
This same troll also got me muted. I know it was someone using the name Snail Down because they bragged about it when I was in server. No one else KNEW I was muted. Tried to convince others to report me AGAIN while muted, and I must be a troll since I wasn't saying anything etc.

And had talked other players into reporting in one server to get me muted initially, at least I assume that's how it happened. Oh that's Questionable the hacker, report him. So, y'all have to be cautious about what you're doing, when it could be playing right into the troll's plan to F with us. Meanwhile they'll just get a new acct and apparently is no way of catching them. I may have been legit muted when ppl review it because I was watching these hackers and telling everyone they are BS and should be reported. The game punishes US

Last edited:
Hi, this is Questionable. Just to correct the record, I had the troll impersonate me! It's not me, y'all, just like it's not most of the ppl you're listing.

Don't get it wrong and accuse these real players. That only play's into the troll's hands. PPl tell me it's Cpt Codeine, idk. But it's incredibly reckless to just start accusing people that the troll wants you to falsely accuse.
If you read my post I said, " I am not sure if there is a real "Questionible" who he was impersonating, or if that identity is of his own creation". So yes it would be reckless to start accusing people randomly, but that never happened here. The account that I was talking about and linked, is 100% a troll account because it had changed it's name from "Questionable" to "Snail Down" has been actively trolling under that name. Looking through your two messages I suggest you go back and re-read my original post because it looks as if you misunderstand what I was saying throughout it.

As for the "Don't get it wrong and accuse the real players", please tell me where I did that. I linked 4 accounts, all of which had a history of stealing multiple other players names and trolling under them. If you are suggesting that anyone has a legitimate reason for pretending to be several other players then I would like to hear it.

If you read my post I said, " I am not sure if there is a real "Questionible" who he was impersonating, or if that identity is of his own creation". So yes it would be reckless to start accusing people randomly, but that never happened here. The account that I was talking about and linked, is 100% a troll account because it had changed it's name from "Questionable" to "Snail Down" has been actively trolling under that name. Looking through your two messages I suggest you go back and re-read my original post because it looks as if you misunderstand what I was saying throughout it.

As for the "Don't get it wrong and accuse the real players", please tell me where I did that. I linked 4 accounts, all of which had a history of stealing multiple other players names and trolling under them. If you are suggesting that anyone has a legitimate reason for pretending to be several other players then I would like to hear it.

Listen, multiple people are saying multiple things, some of which applied to you some of which did not. Once it happens to you, you'll realize why u want it to be stated carefully, cause all kinds of ppl keep accusing you and threaten to report u cause they think u screwed up their game earlier and they're mad/irrational heh. Overall, what's important is that we should be clear that this is one or a few/small number of people using many accts.

Listen, multiple people are saying multiple things, some of which applied to you some of which did not. Once it happens to you, you'll realize why u want it to be stated carefully, cause all kinds of ppl keep accusing you and threaten to report u cause they think u screwed up their game earlier and they're mad/irrational heh. Overall, what's important is that we should be clear that this is one or a few/small number of people using many accts.
I never accused you of anything I accused your impersonator. I believe that I was clear about but if you find anywhere that makes you feel otherwise, then let me know so I can fix it. It sounds like you are not talking about me or my post, but people's reactions to the trolls in general. As for it happening to me, yeah they have been using my name. If you go to the original accounts linked then you will see that they currently have their names set to [BTL] yerroc. If you see them, please report them. I will be using the 500 badge from now on till I get my 750 which is not too far away.

It's sad to see players doing this but we can't ban players just because of their name. If those players are breaking the rules you can report them and we can take a look. If a player has a different name than their own and breaks the rules, don't worry the imposter will be banned in that case.

It's sad to see players doing this but we can't ban players just because of their name. If those players are breaking the rules you can report them and we can take a look. If a player has a different name than their own and breaks the rules, don't worry the imposter will be banned in that case.
How many reports does it take or is it just a time thing? I have been in so many lobbies where most of the players report these trolls and in the end still have to choose if they should put up with the trolls glitching out of the map or to just quit playing. And why can't you ban people for pretending to be other players? This forum has a rule against impersonating TaleWorlds members, but it is OK to pretend to be anyone else?? I often play in a 6 stack and we all have been reporting the same people who out of bounds glitch for the last few months but yet nothing gets done. Is this because there is no easy way to determine if they were out of the map or what?

IF they are breaking the rules, you can report them and we will review it. Impersonating won't let them run away from breaking the rules. We can't ban people because of their Steam names, we can't control that.

IF they are breaking the rules, you can report them and we will review it. Impersonating won't let them run away from breaking the rules. We can't ban people because of their Steam names, we can't control that.
Where are the game rules for TW Official servers? I have never seen rules nor the punishment for breaking them.

I have asked marda this outright several times and they refuse to answer
Give us some solid details on the reporting system and how it works!
I think they explained it in other threads already. You report, report is forwarded to the support team, they take a look at the report & the game logs, the team decides to ignore the report or take action and ban the player.
Callum explained in another thread:
Bans are manually processed by our support team. How it works is, someone (or multiple people) make a report in the game. We receive the report(s) along with logs from that game. We check the report reason, then compare that to the logs. We then decide to either ignore the report or take action depending on what we see.

Where are the game rules for TW Official servers? I have never seen rules nor the punishment for breaking them.
We will be releasing a code of conduct hopefully next week.
Yes I understand that we are able to report people, the problem is that reporting them appears to do absolutely nothing.
We are manually reviewing every single one of them. We may act on it reactively due to the number of reports coming in but the reports are not going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom