Resolved Some of the ladies are naked

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Seen it with several Sturgian aswell(Valla, Drakha or what her name is(70yrs or that old at start, she dont even have armor..)
Noticed it on a few Battanians + Aserai, havent seen it on Khuzait so far(but I've not interacted with them besides on the battlefield).

Seen it with several Sturgian aswell(Valla, Drakha or what her name is(70yrs or that old at start, she dont even have armor..)
Noticed it on a few Battanians + Aserai, havent seen it on Khuzait so far(but I've not interacted with them besides on the battlefield).

Haha yeah she was my favorite in an earlier game, often in my army because cheap influence, and in battles she just rode straight towards the enemy often being the first casualty.

Hi! Could you upload your save file and screenshots to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom