Some mods I'm working on for VC

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings All!

I am new to the community so I thought I'd say hi and tell you all what I'm working on.

I will be releasing my first mod very soon. It will be an adjustment to the character creation process. I have adjusted the way attributes and skills are granted for the various decisions that can be made. Your main character will be starting with higher attributes scores overall, which should help the temptation to cheat by exporting/importing a character manually. In a future update of this mod I will change the companion npc's stats and attributes to be in line with the main character.

After that, I will be releasing a mod for axes. It will include putting throwing axes back in the game, adding a Long handle one/two handed axe based off the Troll Axe, and adding mounted use to all axes. Vikings gotta have their full axe use for real fun in this game afterall!  :grin:

I also have a mod I am working on that will change some of the companion npcs. I was surprised at the lack of viking companions since it is called Viking Conquest. So this mod will take away some extra npcs that are not really necessary for the main storyline and put in their place more viking men and women. This mod will take some time and I will most likely be releasing that one in stages as I complete each character and their interactions.

Thanks for reading and I plan to get that first mod release this weekend, quickly followed by the second hopefully!

Back
Top Bottom