Some Mod Ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Just thought of a few things like:

Fixing some NPC equipment for example the sword sister has a crossbow, but she should have a normal bow since she has her own horse

Adding more weapons of course, but I would like to see a musket of some sort, maybe have a huge reload time and can only hold a few shots (maybe 10-15) and ignores shields

Fix that wierd flashing texture thing on the mountains...that could just be a problem I have though

A crafting system

And what I would really like, own your own city, train the guards and defend it against enemies

Might be getting abit overboard with that, but I think ti would be fun to choose a nice empty spot on the map make a city there and stuff

this can all be excecuted when the mod tools are released just hold an eye open and it just might be there infront of ya..

ExecutiveOdin said:
Fix that wierd flashing texture thing on the mountains...that could just be a problem I have though

there's a bit in the config called:
no_dot3_bumpmap =

try changing the value from 1 to 0 or vice versa

Just thought of a couple more things

Add deer and etc to the game that you have ot hunt with a ranged weapon. Give them HUGE athletics and make them run if oyu get too close and also give a 100% drop rate for a peice of meat.

Same thing as last idea but why not let us fish?

I would also say make it harder to find food to buy so that hunting would be a alittle more useful.

Back
Top Bottom