Some issues I noticed...

Users who are viewing this thread

raidersdie

Recruit
I have found 6 companions so far, I can't tell them apart. All of them have the same goofy looking face. It is not even randomized.

Also, their backstories are mostly broken and they don't seem to have any comments whatsoever.

Quests you can do gets very repetitive very fast because it is the same quest, with the same text and it plays the same way, only names and locations are different. Even if the quest structure stays the same, text should change, at least a little.

Some villages have multiple versions of same NPC. Imagine having 3 characters in same village with exact same name and title, one is a quest giver and other two just standing around.

Doing quest for NPC's always bites you in the arse. Do one quest for a merchant and two others will become your enemy. (and their lord and their faction, it is like a chain reaction for the most part) And for what? It usually pays less than 500 gold.

After the tutorial, all raiders disappear and they are replaced by looters. Looters never have any good loot, all they have is broken stuff so hunting them down is never worth it even at low levels. And they never surrender no matter how outnumbered they are. (It should be a possibility at least)
Please let us have raiders and deserters alongside looters.

Most of the things you wrote down aren't there because of EA you should read the description on steam.

I am not blaming them for it or anything, but you can't excuse everything just because it is early access. I just wrote my issues with the game.

I still play the game, but I would very much like these to be fixed, so pointing them out helps.

I just told you most of the things are in the description whom most of the people do not seem to read.

Unless they specifically mentioned everything I wrote in that description, you argument doesn't hold.

I listed things that are important for me. These cannot be stated enough times.

I typed most not all, and you clearly haven't gotten to steam and read the discription yet.

Back
Top Bottom