Some ideas that I hope to be in bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

NA1F

Sergeant
I have many thoughts on my mind that I would like to share with you
I will make some of my thoughts in multiple points

1- duals before the battle starts
I hope there is a choice before the battle, It enables you to duel with your character or one of your soldiers
Fun idea, and imagine one of Your companion being killed in a duels
With the option of permanent death , that will be cool
Winning the duals will boost the morale of the soldiers

9ec6e2a7dc7c603aa50bb003dd433e53.jpg

2- lords and kings in battlefield:
Some lords or kings do not fight in the battlefield, but they stand behind the soldiers, But in certain situations they are forced to fight

800px-Schlacht_von_Montgisard_2.jpg

3- system that similar to nemesis system from (shadow of war)
If one of the soldiers kills a lord he will be promoted and will have a name and become like a companion

figure-warrior-knights-king-art-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

4- Camping is dynamic
Camping is affected by the number of soldiers

c642443e07185785d8f778698cc742c4.jpg

I know that some ideas may be difficult to implement, but why don't we share our ideas here, maybe the developers and the modder will inspired by some of things from the fans.
Just throw some ideas here

That nemesis system sounds cool if I understood it correctly (never played shadow of war). Doesn't seem overly complex either. If nobody beats me to it, I might try to write something like that.

nemesis system it will be crazy cool
If the soldier killed your character, you will play with his son and you will try to take revenge because now you know who killed your character and not an ordinary soldier because now he promoted and have a name

I actually like all the ideas.
1) As long as it's optional, being able to choose the regular full fight if the enemy wants to duel.
2) It's already how M&B works though... The leader is always on the battlefield.
3) Could be really cool. 100% won't be in native, but a mod where this happens only when the soldier kills (not KOs) them would be awesome.
4) Might have to elaborate on that

2) It's already how M&B works though... The leader is always on the battlefield
4) Might have to elaborate on that
But in the previous game the king or the lord always fights with his soldiers, and my idea that the king or lord does not always fight in the front lines
Sorry, my English is not that good

about the Camping
I want the camp to be affected by the number of soldiers, I mean, the camp becomes large if you have many soldiers
a simple idea but increases the immersef

Last edited:
But in the previous game the king or the lord always fights with his soldiers, and my idea that the king or lord does not always fight in the front lines

I allways hated, how the lords ride right into the enemy and get knocked out, a lord is very valuable and should try to stay back in safety. It might not be that epic, but I rather have some realism than only foolhardy lords..

I have many thoughts on my mind that I would like to share with you
I will make some of my thoughts in multiple points

1- duals before the battle starts
I hope there is a choice before the battle, It enables you to duel with your character or one of your soldiers
Fun idea, and imagine one of Your companion being killed in a duels
With the option of permanent death , that will be cool
Winning the duals will boost the morale of the soldiers

9ec6e2a7dc7c603aa50bb003dd433e53.jpg

2- lords and kings in battlefield:
Some lords or kings do not fight in the battlefield, but they stand behind the soldiers, But in certain situations they are forced to fight

800px-Schlacht_von_Montgisard_2.jpg

3- system that similar to nemesis system from (shadow of war)
If one of the soldiers kills a lord he will be promoted and will have a name and become like a companion

figure-warrior-knights-king-art-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

4- Camping is dynamic
Camping is affected by the number of soldiers

c642443e07185785d8f778698cc742c4.jpg

I know that some ideas may be difficult to implement, but why don't we share our ideas here, maybe the developers and the modder will inspired by some of things from the fans.
Just throw some ideas here
giphy.gif

Indeed. This may be a thing. TW has stated that different lords will have different personality traits, like how aggressive they are in battle, that affect behavior.

Hmm well it is a personal choice then. Maybe they can make it a personality trait for certain lords to try to avoid combat at all costs. Unless you mean totally out of the fight, watching from outside of the playable map? It could be done I guess, since the player can do this by autoresolving. I'm not a fan of that idea though, just personal taste. I want to see the enemy lord always.

Duel idea is def something id like too, i think it was in Viking Conquest, that nemesis system is also something i would love to see.
Other suggestions are also not bad!

That nemesis system sounds cool if I understood it correctly (never played shadow of war). Doesn't seem overly complex either. If nobody beats me to it, I might try to write something like that.

Nemesis systems is like one of the best things if not the best about shadow of mordor/war. I love it.

I like the idea of a duel before the battle, it would be interesting that in case we choose a soldier to fight in the duel in case he wins there is a chance that he will become a companion

I'm iffy on duels due to historical prevalence, but honestly, I'd err on the side of "cool" for this one. I'd like them to be an option just because it's so dang dramatic.

Lords and kings, I'd honestly rather see favor the practice of staying back on a high spot and looking over the battle, with the exceptional cases being the ones who charge with their men.

Nemesis System... I wouldn't want it as it exists in Shadow of War, simply because that system is drawn from the power-centric Uruk society. However, I like your idea for implementation, that a common soldier can be promoted to a named character in a "man of the hour" sort of way. I'd really enjoy seeing this, though I think maybe it should be RNG based. Maybe a 50% chance anytime an unnamed soldier defeats a lord.

Dynamic camping I like as well. I'm not certain on implementation, but I feel like it'd be a good idea for some aspects of camping to be affected by army size. Maybe a build/teardown time relative to army size, or perhaps a camouflage mechanic whereby you're less likely to be spotted (and thus ambushed) by enemies if your camp is smaller.

Back
Top Bottom