Some ideas that I hope to be in bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

1. Depends on how it's implemented. There have been some warband mods with duels in it but was not implemented well.
2. Pretty good idea. Some lords should definitely value their own lives and stay back during fights while others would be quite brave.
3. Not a bad idea but would depend on the implementation. Perhaps make it a unique trait for one faction where companions/lords have to prove themselves in battle before being promoted from a mere soldier.
4. Seems unnecessary and would not add much to the game, maybe if you elaborated more.

2- lords and kings in battlefield:
Some lords or kings do not fight in the battlefield, but they stand behind the soldiers, But in certain situations they are forced to fight

800px-Schlacht_von_Montgisard_2.jpg
Enemy commander staying back with a detachment while the rest of his army fights in the background.
f25bc74470c1fbb441f3abb878a5b390.jpg

The nemesis system should already be in place, sort of, for lords. It's called the Event system afaik, and events are stored with characters so that they don't simply forget things just because the player, for example, delivered a few letters. Like, execute a lord's son and that lord will remember that you did this for the rest of their life.

I believe they talked about this in regards to how Vlandia is supposed to start with more territory, but the Vlandian clans start off with events that make it harder for them to work together. I could be pulling this from my ass and they just start with poorer relations to each other, but the Event system existed at some point at least

The nemesis system should already be in place, sort of, for lords. It's called the Event system afaik, and events are stored with characters so that they don't simply forget things just because the player, for example, delivered a few letters. Like, execute a lord's son and that lord will remember that you did this for the rest of their life.

I believe they talked about this in regards to how Vlandia is supposed to start with more territory, but the Vlandian clans start off with events that make it harder for them to work together. I could be pulling this from my ass and they just start with poorer relations to each other, but the Event system existed at some point at least
I think you do not understand my point
what i mean if an ordinary soldier among the troops of soldiers does not have a name, if this soldier killed a king or killed a lord, he will promoted and become like a companion and he will have a name and gets stronger

It is, I tried to kill him and I got swarmed by the soldiers around him and other soldiers who pulled out of the main battle to chase me. It definitely seems like the AI is programmed to make sure the Lord/Commander survives.
you tried it on beta?! wow
and that is only the beginning. I think they will improve a lot down the road until its full game release
good job developers!

A cool use for duels could be when you are making a decision in clan or kingdom management, and others in your clan/kingdom do not agree with you, you could challenge them to a duel. The winner of the duel will have their opinion of the decision overturned to the opposer, but you will lose relation by challenging someone to a duel. Could even put in refusing to duel but you suffer a small renown hit.

Nemesis systems is like one of the best things if not the best about shadow of mordor/war. I love it.
I love dev interactions like these, not necessarily interacting to promise features but also to show their view on topics that are just ideas, different approaches. I just wish there were more interractions like this.

Back
Top Bottom