Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

HoneyBunny

Recruit
Summary: In a prolonged battle, some enemy units become invulnerable by the end of the battle. Some also flee outside the map. This happened when AI laid siege to my town of Myzea (or Syneopa, still in the battle, not sure which town it is). See screenshot. A total of 15 enemy units glitched out and became immortal. Usually, before this happens unit's AI goes mad: it starts either spinning around, or riding in a circle, or just swaying their sword. I think this happens to cav. And I think imperial cav.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary: In a prolonged battle, some enemy units become invulnerable by the end of the battle. Some also flee outside the map. This happened when AI laid siege to my town of Myzea (or Syneopa, still in the battle, not sure which town it is). See screenshot. A total of 15 enemy units glitched out and became immortal. Usually, before this happens unit's AI goes mad: it starts either spinning around, or riding in a circle, or just swaying their sword. I think this happens to cav. And I think imperial cav.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
Hello! Have you tried disabling mods?

Hello! Have you tried disabling mods?

Hello, no, but it's unlikely the cause. I have only mods that modify party count, companion count, rts camera, the minimap, etc.. Nothing that modifies units or the AI. This issue has been reported already but for 1.5.8. Also related to siege battles, but in their case they did the sieging, while in my case, AI was sieging my town and I attacked them when that "Help <townname> / Leave" dialog appears. Here's the link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/immortal-enemies-impossible-to-end-sieges.441290/

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom