Some Culture Diversity in NPC skills creation please

Users who are viewing this thread

I hate to be so Political Correct or screaming "race/culture diversity"
But come on, how come only Asarai NPC is "Spice Trader"?? why not other race/culture?
I know Asarai based on Arab in culture, Arab people is good at trading, yes I got it, but come on, other culture also have trader in history

I am playing 1.6.1, and all the "Falcon/Wardener" NPC, which have 100 skills points in leadership, tatatic, are all Asarai NPC, no other culture???

I am a freak that like to dress up the NPC with culture appropriate armor and weapon, so it really bothers me, that all my party leader are from same culture

And the "the Loud" NPC is always Kuizait culture, with horse/archer/single hand weapon skill, which represent Mongolian,
Come on, please make it more diverse, I would like to have all my NPC from different culture, so I can dress up them with armor and weapon with same culture

why not other race/culture?
Because the face and name is dynamic but the backstory is fixed to a template. There are a few that share titles from across cultures "the Scholar," "the Wronged," "the Surgeon," etc.

No reason they can't add in more, TW just chooses not to, for whatever reason.
I know Asarai based on Arab in culture, Arab people is good at trading, yes I got it, but come on, other culture also have trader in history
There is another. "The Swift" is a Khuazit trader.

Because the face and name is dynamic but the backstory is fixed to a template. There are a few that share titles from across cultures "the Scholar," "the Wronged," "the Surgeon," etc.

Yeah, I know the name are dynamic, I have seem some duplicate name
I am just asking for more diversity,
for 8 campainon slots, we need 1 medic, 1 scout, 1 stwards, 1 trader, and 4 "Lieutenant" with leadership/tatic skill to lead a 100+ man party

I just want them to be diverse in culture, not all from same culture like my 4 "Lieutenant" in Asarai, it really annoys me
lol
Yes I am weird freak like to dress them up like my dolls.
hahahaha

I Think TW should do, is just get rid of the conversation template, no one read it any way,
just said "Hi I am good NPC, hire me, pay me $500 and I am all yours"
boom, you are hired.

I Think TW should do, is just get rid of the conversation template, no one read it any way,
just said "Hi I am good NPC, hire me, pay me $500 and I am all yours"
boom, you are hired.
This. You read through them once, maybe, and that's it.

It's also an issue if you want to make governors.

Yeah, I know the name are dynamic, I have seem some duplicate name
I am just asking for more diversity,
for 8 campainon slots, we need 1 medic, 1 scout, 1 stwards, 1 trader, and 4 "Lieutenant" with leadership/tatic skill to lead a 100+ man party

I just want them to be diverse in culture, not all from same culture like my 4 "Lieutenant" in Asarai, it really annoys me
lol
Yes I am weird freak like to dress them up like my dolls.
hahahaha
You actually don't, the player can do all of those things and once you surpass 200 skill you start getting unique bonuses that you can't get from delegating those tasks. Stewardship & Engineering don't give party leader bonuses, but the brother is an amazing steward and most cultures have engineer companions. The main problem is that levelling these skills is extremely tedious in vanilla. Characters with "The Silent" are decent cavalry and leaders if you're Imperial, similar with "the Brave" as Vlandian, you can also level up their stewardship and have them be governors because they already start with the prosperity boosting perk from Riding.

You actually don't, the player can do all of those things and once you surpass 200 skill you start getting unique bonuses that you can't get from delegating those tasks. Stewardship & Engineering don't give party leader bonuses, but the brother is an amazing steward and most cultures have engineer companions. The main problem is that levelling these skills is extremely tedious in vanilla. Characters with "The Silent" are decent cavalry and leaders if you're Imperial, similar with "the Brave" as Vlandian, you can also level up their stewardship and have them be governors because they already start with the prosperity boosting perk from Riding.
I am not worry about governor, I usually have 3-4 fiefs town for my own, and I would put my bother and my wife (same culture) as governer

The level up process for NPC is SOOOOOOO slow,
I have played 700+ days and all my NPC only level up 1-2 levels, for 700+ dayS!!!!!!
omg
these NPC are even worse than normal soldiers, at least like 50-70% normal recruit will grow up as high tier troops
, but NPC level up so slow, every battle they only kill 2-5, some tomes 0-1 kills, how can you level up if you don't kill???

and remember I cheated to give them the best armor and weapon I can get from inventory, and still act like POS

so stupid game design........

Back
Top Bottom