Some allegations

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deathium said:
The whole community knows what you've done by now

says the guy who uses pictures of my models to advertise for your mod when you don't even have the models in your hands?

EDIT: and says the guy who let his developers knowingly use Roma Oritur's steam page to advertise for a different mod

glad to know you "developers" had the balls to come on here and say **** just to deface a mod.

You deleting the comment only confirms the truth.....

This roma oritur team making accusations and trying to bribe other teams developers

Deathium said:

This roma oritur team making accusations and trying to bribe other teams developers

Deleting the comment only confirms the truth? What comments and where.

And no we haven't bribed any other developers, please explain.

Shyana said:
Deleting the comment only confirms the truth? What comments and where.

And no we haven't bribed any other developers, please explain.

Moderator note: Be it proof or not, we don't share private correspondence on this forum without consent from all people involved.

Deathium said:

the only accusations that are legitimate is the ones I made against you.
you have (just for a lists sake)

-no control over your developers, as they do things behind your back and you don't even notice

-done **** like used the Roma Oritur steam page to advertise for Rise of Rome without permission to use it at all

-used pictures of my textures and models to advertise for your mod on your ModDB page when you didn't even have them yet

-came on to a board that isn't yours to deface a mod to make your mod look better

-you proved yourself wrong in your own post

Shyana Your leader tritus has been accusing my team of stealing ideas and textures...

IX Caesar: so tell me when did we steal your ideas because we just had a few people come in and say so
Duke Tritus: I'm not telling anybody to say or do anything.
Duke Tritus: If they think you stole my ideas then they might be wrong
Legio IX Caesar: realy

-and tritus was right to accuse you of stealing ideas and textures. when one of your developers came to me to ask for models, I asked what I would be modeling for, and whom, he said that I'd be modeling for a mod "like Roma Oritur but better". You guys claim to have custom made textures, but went as far as to claim textures and models for your own without even having them in your hands, and used the pictures of the models (which you didn't have) to advertise for your mod, which you said was "Roma Oritur, but better".

and;

seeing as you are the other team, in this case, you shall now be referred to as "other team". Your statement of "making accusations" is so vague, and you give no context either. Give context next time, other team.

and the last thing;

we deleted your posts because all of it was just to make your mod look better (and pretty damn insulting). I'm surprised you came on here on your developer accounts to come talk ****, gives you quite a good reputation, other team.

all of this just shows other team will do anything to gain popularity, whether it be bad or good, stupid or smart. you came on to this board as soon as we announced v2, and started spamming and posting slander to deface this mod to make yours look better.

Oh, and I was the one that removed you guys from admin.
Not Tritus.
You guys were immature, childish and crass, all at the same time. And, most or all of Legio X was banned at the same time for finding and abusing a glitch that gave you **** tons of money.

Good luck, other team.

-Terath

So bribing Developers makes you in the right then........... child.

Like i said in another post that was deleted i don't need to deface your mod, your creator did that himself by trying to shut down better competition. Again like in the screens and the steam chat if your small pea like brain can understand what its eyes are seeing it states tritus trying to bribe one of my devs... By the way by you making constant use of the words "other team" it makes you look like an immature child who hasn't even left puberty yet just tritus.... Who by the way has successfully managed to run 2 of his OWN mods into the ground by pissing of the community.

Again get your facts straight and look at the moddb page there are no such pictures and haven't been since i KICKED your sorry ass out of my dev team.

To make this extremely clear This wasn't done to make my mod better it was done to exposed the truth. Caesar turned over the messages as he didn't know what to do...

So you and tritus taking models from other mods like mount&gladius, bellum imperum and native itself is acceptable...... Again disgusting and also a big fail considering you're saying that hes right, that means that the devs of those mods have a huge case against both of you.

You deleted those posts because what was on them is 100% true 

Deathium said:
So bribing Developers makes you in the right then........... child.

Like i said in another post that was deleted i don't need to deface your mod, your creator did that himself by trying to shut down better competition. Again like in the screens and the steam chat if your small pea like brain can understand what its eyes are seeing it states tritus trying to bribe one of my devs... By the way by you making constant use of the words "other team" it makes you look like an immature child who hasn't even left puberty yet just tritus.... Who by the way has successfully managed to run 2 of his OWN mods into the ground by pissing of the community.

Again get your facts straight and look at the moddb page there are no such pictures and haven't been since i KICKED your sorry ass out of my dev team.

To make this extremely clear This wasn't done to make my mod better it was done to exposed the truth. Caesar turned over the messages as he didn't know what to do...

So you and tritus taking models from other mods like mount&gladius, bellum imperum and native itself is acceptable...... Again disgusting and also a big fail considering you're saying that hes right, that means that the devs of those mods have a huge case against both of you.

You deleted those posts because what was on them is 100% true 

Wow, you're mad. Jesus.

Thanks for calling me a child, by the way. Goes to show how mature you are.

I didn't get kicked out of your developer team, lmao. I left because you used pictures of my models and textures without asking for them. So when you say you kicked my sorry ass out, I'm pretty sure that everybody knows you're lying, and that you're a huge sack of **** for lying about something like that. At least own up to your mistakes, instead of lying about them to my face. If you aren't going to tell the truth here, at least lie on your own board, please.

And if you think that coming here and saying that you aren't defacing the mod, and then insulting me because I proved you wrong is a good idea, then it just shows that you're going to ram your mod into the ground so hard that it'll crack the other side of the planet when it does.

You're immature, very immature, coming to our boards and flaming and then when people call you out you try to back up your words by saying "Tritus did this" and "Tritus did that".

Stop coming here. You're only making yourself look like an idiot by insulting me when you have nothing left to say with the exception of insults and lies.

You call it better competition, but it would only be competition if the people running it are competent.

There is no truth to be exposed, Deathium. You flamed, we deleted your posts. You spammed your posts, we deleted all of those.

I honestly don't know what you want from us. You're trying to make this mod look bad so that your mod looks better.

It's not working.

Please go to your own board, Other Team.

Edit:

Oh, and

Deathium said:
...no such pictures and haven't been since...

That means that there were pictures. If they "haven't been there since" that means that they were there but now they aren't.

You suck at lying, dude. You claim that Tritus has stolen models, but you tried to ****in' steal mine. Are you kidding me?

Okay as a person who has no quarrel with Tritus or his team but from a community point of view-
1. Seeing a mod to claim to be in the works 'less then a week ago' and be so close to release is abit suspicious and as a fellow developer, I know to get to a standard that you are claiming to be that I can see in screenshots takes more then a week and it is clear through the screenshots that some of the textures are from Native, Mount and Gladius and Bellum Imperum.
2. Having a lead developer of your mod, bribing competition (Which is not an accusation as we have all seen the screenshots by now) is a big problem within the community and it will impact on the trustworthiness of your team.
3. Seeing Constructive criticism from a person who is a History Analyst and probably has a degree in this time period, Removed  because it is seen as 'Defacing' the mod but, its actually things you should be considering to improve your mod, and if its because you think the wording of the criticism has taken to your offense, then you should probably not be on the internet if you cannot take the harsh nature of the internet.

If this comment is removed then it will show the community that this is a mod to stay clear of as it is currently promoting bad feelings within the community as you are refusing to see the facts.

Terath86 said:
I didn't get kicked out of your developer team, lmao. I left because you used pictures of my models and textures without asking for them. So when you say you kicked my sorry ass out, I'm pretty sure that everybody knows you're lying, and that you're a huge sack of **** for lying about something like that. At least own up to your mistakes, instead of lying about them to my face. If you aren't going to tell the truth here, at least lie on your own board, please.

That means that there were pictures. If they "haven't been there since" that means that they were there but now they aren't.

You suck at lying, dude. You claim that Tritus has stolen models, but you tried to ***** steal mine. Are you kidding me?

LOL

I have witnesses that saw me kick you from the Dev team and what do you have your empty words...so that solves mystery number 1

Mystery number 2. Again if your small brain can understand If you read the whole statement "look at the moddb page there are no such pictures and haven't been since i KICKED your sorry ass out of my dev team." before picking petty words "no such pictures and haven't been since" thats the second one  solved.

Mystery number 3. Saying that i don't have evidence again look at steam chat, screenshot and your own pictures for your mod and the other mods you stole from and take a long hard look... mystery 3 solved.

Deathium, they might have deleted those posts simply because this thread isn't here for you to hash out old arguments and grudges. This is a mod thread and meant to be used for discussions about the mod, If I'm not wrong. Now, I've locked this thread to cool you guys a bit.

I'll be splitting the parts which have your petty squabbling and put it in a different thread. Should the Roma Oritur mods and developers not want to reply to your allegations, they would be free to lock the split topic.

Edit: This is the new topic now. I've also removed the parts involving personal correspondence between two people. Please don't share things that don't have express permission from all parties involved.

Deathium said:
Terath86 said:

You suck at lying, dude. You claim that Tritus has stolen models, but you tried to ***** steal mine. Are you kidding me?

LOL

I have witnesses that saw me kick you from the Dev team and what do you have your empty words...so that solves mystery number 1

Mystery number 2. Again if your small brain can understand If you read the whole statement "look at the moddb page there are no such pictures and haven't been since i KICKED your sorry ass out of my dev team." before picking petty words "no such pictures and haven't been since" thats the second one  solved.

Mystery number 3. Saying that i don't have evidence again look at steam chat, screenshot and your own pictures for your mod and the other mods you stole from and take a long hard look... mystery 3 solved.

1. What do you mean witnesses? You guys asked me to join TS multiple times but I declined every time because I don't need TS to talk to people..so where's your witnesses? It's a steam chat, there's no witnesses. If there are any witnesses, it's you and me, pal. You know you didn't kick me out and you're blowing this up to huge proportions just so you can get some views on your mod's page.

2. The words aren't 'petty' if they tell the truth (your logic). The term "haven't been since" means that there was something there, but now there isn't. If I were to take this term and make it a full sentence, it'd be "Those pictures haven't been there since I took pictures of Terath's models and used them like they were my own". You keep saying I have a small brain but it doesn't really add to your argument (?)

3. It seems you haven't looked at the steam chat either, because it doesn't really give evidence of anything. It's a steam chat. No context.

And since you're so keen on evidence, I'd like to see some about the stolen models & textures. Your developers came running to you about how you tried to steal mine, so I'd like to hear your side of "stealing models", since you seem to be so keen on that too.

Let's do this;

----------

If you actually care about this topic, PM me instead of making a huge fit about it.

If you just care about getting views on your mod and making a big show of things because you need e-peen, keep ****posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom